2 hotels in this place
Pampatar is a city on Margarita Island.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Pampatar
- Waterland Marine World, Av. Jóvito Villalba s/n within Diverland Park (across from Sambil mall), ☎ +58 295-262-5545. Dolphin and seal shows, many species of fish as well as exotic birds are on display. Swim with dolphins and seals. Have your picture taken with a dolphin or a seal.
Popular events in Pampatar in the near future
- Beach it. Pampatar beach is about 1 Km.long with white sand, bordered by a fishermen town on one side, the fort on the other, is a great place to relax and enjoy the day. Restaurants, umbrellas and chairs, bathrooms are available. Note that the bathroom attendants are not paid a salary, they survive on tips. The restaurants available directly on the beach are little more then shacks but they serve up a tasty fresh and inexpensive meal.
- Diverland, Avenida Jovito Villalba, Pampatar, ☎ +58 295- 416-7830. The name Diverland is not referring to scuba diving rather a combination of Spanish And English words. Diver from Spanish word for diversion and English for land. Roughly translated it is fun land.
Diverland is located just few minutes from downtown Pampatar. it is Margarita's one and only amusement park. Spend a day/evening enjoying the roller coaster, wall climbing, go-carting, bumper boats, haunted house, bumper cars, ferris wheel and all the typical amusement park adventures.
- La Vela Mall, Los Uveros Pampatar. 10AM-9PM. The 45,000 M2 mall offers three levels with 110 stores and restaurants. Indoor parking located on the corner of la Avenida Bolívar and la calle Los Uveros in Costa Azul, on the outskirts of Pampatar. An indoor playground for kids called "“Marine Kids" is available for the little ones.
The food fair offers seating for over 1,000 with vendors such as, Subway, Capressa, McDonalds, Churro Mania, Panda Express, Positano, Don Patacon Gourmet, Al Grill, Tony Roma's, Burger King, Bonsai Sushi, La Tequila Express, Arturo's, Deli Fruit, Lancry's, El Rauche, Il Piacere, Koi, Habibis Shaguarma, Moko Caribe, Fogatta Cafe, Bar and Grill, Crepes A La Carta, Santo Coyote, Prego Mozzarella Bar, Ibiza Cafe, Deli and Bar.
- Sambil Mall, Avenida Jovito Villalba, Pampatar. 10AM-9PM. Over 65,000 m2, having opened over 10 years ago, there are over 250 stores including; 7 movie screens, 18 fast food joints, 14 restaurants, a free-standing store in the parking lot and almost 2,000 parking spaces. A Hotel is integrated to the mall with 135 rooms and an area of 12,090 of m2.
- Saint Germain Bakery, Avenida Aldonza Manrique (in the Playa El Angel section, outskirts of Pampatar), ☎ +58 295-260-2655. A local bakery/cafe offering fresh baked breads, rolls, pastries, snacks, coffee and made to order subs. There is a covered porch where one can enjoy their purchase and watch the people going by.
- Sambil Mall Food Court, Sambil Mall. 10AM-9PM. The food court has something for just about everyone. There are well know American franchises such as KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, as well as more interesting local and international foods available within this food court. Everyone in your group can dine on something different while eating together as a group.
- Casa Caranta, Avenida Joaquín Maneiro (located on the main strip in Pampatar), ☎ +58 295 262-8610. 7PM-1AM. Located in downtown Pampatar, this restaurant's principal inspirations are Italian, Asian, and the Americas. The menu changes regularly, is handwritten on large chalkboards and brought to your table. Live music most nights. Closed Sunday during the low season.
- Dolphin Restaurant, Avenida Aldonza Manrique (in the Playa El Angel section outskirts of Pampatar), ☎ +58 295 262 1662. Hours vary by season. Italian, seafood and international cuisine are the specialities. It is closed on Sundays.
- Trimar Restaurant, Calle Almirante Brión & the Beach, ☎ +58 295 262-3332. Since 1965, a family restaurant on the beach in Pampatar. Specializing in fish, seafood and international cuisine. Air conditioned dining room and beach front open air dining.
- Catabar (reservations recommended), Avenida Joaquín Maneiro (located on the main strip in Pampatar), ☎ +58 295 772-7589. Daily 7PM-midnight. A variety of international cuisine. The chef is from France and the presentation is what one would expect from a 5 star restaurant. Their desserts receive high praise from the local food critics. A wine list and cocktails are also available. There is a lounge and bar in the rear. The owner speaks English if help is required with the menu.
- El Fondeadero, Avenida Joaquín Maneiro (next to the fort water front). Enjoy waterfront dining while being served fresh seafood that was caught that day or chose from a variety of other dishes.
- Beach Bar and Lounge, Calle El Cristo, La Caranta (in front of Flamingo Hotel), ☎ +58 295-267-2392. 11:30 AM - 3:00 AM. A beach front bar and lounge with DJ music. Every Thursday it's "cinema on the beach" at 9:00 PM, watch the latest releases and get plastered.
- Kamy Beach, Av. Aldonza Manrique, Playa Varadero, ☎ +58 295 808-6066. 11PM-3AM. DJ disco type directly on the beach.
- Tiffany's (located on the road behind Farmatodo on the outskirts of Pampatar). The only gay club in the island.
- Farmatodo, Avenida Bolivar and Avenida Aldonza Manrique (across the street from CCAB), ☎ +58 295-262-7076. A large pharmacy, also has some medical supplies and they carry all the normal items that most pharmacies carry. There is also some food available, bread, soda, milk, like a mini mart. Open 24 hrs.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Pampatar on Wikivoyage.