4 hotels in this place
Cúcuta is in Colombia in the Andino region of Colombia.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Cucuta
- House of Francisco de Paula Santander (1 Km International Freeway to Venezuela)
- Catedral of Cúcuta
- Santander Park
- Municipal Park
- Colon Park
- House of Santander Francisco de Paula Santander is hero of the independence of Colombia and his house is located in Villa del Rosario (A municipality member of the Metropolitan Area of Cúcuta). There you can visit the Historic Church that was the principal sede of the Congress of the Great Colombia (Colombia + Panama + Venzuela + Ecuador).
Cúcuta is the capital of Norte de Santander, home of 1 million people (all of the metropolitan area). It's a major commercial hub in the northeastern Colombia, playing a significant role in trade between Colombia and Venezuela. Cúcuta is located in the northeast, 580 km to the north of the capital Bogotá.
The area of the city is 1.176 km2
In the Av. Libertadores there are ample green zones and platforms that allow their visitors to walk and to contemplate the own nature of the Pamplonita River; this proximity to the shore has allowed that the custom has denominated it “Malecon” becoming a site of recreation par excellence. It runs from the San Rafael bridge in the south of the city to Arnulfo Briceño Square, where there's a beautiful metallic sculpture called “Musical Mirror” as well as a skating track and children's park.
- Kokoriko Av. 0 Calle 8 Esquina Tel. 5722822
- PRESTO Av. Los Libertadores # 3-08 Tel. 577 5596 / 577 4949
- Los Carritos Av. 0 # 15-71 Tel. 5710097
- Los Carritos Av. Los Faroles # 9E - 51 Tel. 5741506
- Juan K Av. 3E #1-218 La Ceiba Tel. 5779113 / 5779114
- Restaurante Rodizio Malecon II Etapa La Riviera Tel. 5739029 / 5751719
- Pinchos & Asados (Rodizio) Tel. 5739039
- Restaurante El Corral 5745701 / 5773152
- Mangos Av. Libertadores #7-22 Tel. 5752648
- Restaurante La Gran Muralla Av. Libertadores #10-84 Malecon Tel. 5753946 / 5755156 / 5755069
- Local coffee is excellent.
- Aguardiente is a must for all tourists. It can be found at all cafes and bars.
- Restaurante Ochoa ((The BEST Roast Chicken)), Villa del Rosario. Right next to Casa de Santander
- Unicentro. Unicentro is the most important shopping mall in Colombia. There are five sedes located at Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, City of Panama and Cúcuta). More than 48.000 m2 of commerce, 110 stores, Center of foods, Bingo and casino, Supermarket Carrefour, Open spaces and green zones.
- Ventura Plaza This is the biggest shopping center of Cúcuta. It is located in the heart of the city and close to the Casino International Hotel. (Diagonal Santander between tenth and eleventh street).
- Vivero Almacenes Vivero was creaed in 1969 as a t-shirt store, but now is one of the most important malls in Colombia. Av. Demetrio Mendoza, Diagonal Santander. Tel. 5766108
- Gran Boulevard It is one the most traditional mall of Cùcuta, located in the Av. 0 (unique in the world). It has a building of apartments. There you can get computers, shoes, clothes and visit an excellent bar called "LA MICRO". The main office of Movistar Colombia for Cúcuta is there.
- Plaza de Los Andes
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Cúcuta on Wikivoyage.