1 hotels in this place
Villarrica is in Chile's Lakes District.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Villarrica
- Volcano Villarrica
- hot springs
- the Mapuche center
- local artesania
- araucaria trees
- Villarrica Lake
- Hike in National Park Huerquehue, to the summit of Volcano Villarrica, or at the base of Volcano Lanin, Canopy, Rafting, to name a few.
- Soak in steaming hot springs, best are Los Pozones or termas geometricas.
- Ride horses through pristine forests.
- Ride bikes to nearby towns or on pastoral roads.
- Sunbathe and swim on Lake Villarrica's beaches.
- Fishing trips with the boteros of Villarrica.
- Hosteria de la Colina - delicious food, from steak to homemade pasta to creative soups and salads, followed by Glen's homemade ice cream.
- Mesa del Mar - great fish
- Cafe bar 2001 - Restaurant-Cafe, Sandwiches, cakes and more.
- El rey del marisco - Seafood.
- Sweet - Pastry also sandwiches.
- Traveller's Cafe- good place to sit and enjoy a beer / Dinners - for younger ones.
- Delicate wood carved artesania
- woven wool blankets
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Villarrica on Wikivoyage.