3 hotels in this place
Temuco is a commercial center for Southern Chile and has little to offer the tourist. Nobel Poets Gabriela Mistral and Pablo Neruda both lived in Temuco for some time.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Temuco
- Pablo Neruda National Railway Museum.
Popular events in Temuco in the near future
- Visit Ñielol hill.
- Visit the Mercado Municipal de Temuco.
- Visit the Plaza de Armas de Temuco and the Plaza Teodoro Schmit.
- Visit the Germán Becker stadium.
- Restaurante Rapa Nui, (on Aldunate near the central market). This local favorite has the best Churrascos and Completos and Chilean "family food" in town. It is always very clean, and service is promt, and the prices always reasonable. Ask any local in Temuco for "Rapa Nui" and they'll get you there.
- Restaurante Las Tranqueras, (in front of the Hotel Dreams). It's expensive but has good food.
The town square is nice and the market is good for wooden handicrafts and wool shawls.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Temuco on Wikivoyage.