4 hotels in this place
There is more than one place called Santiago:
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
- Calle El Sol (Calle El Sol Santiago), Calle El Sol (Santiago). This is the shopping street of Santiago de los Caballeros, here you will be close to museum, local attractions, giftshops, places to eat and drink and important monuments.
Museums/Culture: Monumentos a los Heroes de la Restauracion, Centro León, La 37 por las tablas, Teatro Nacional del Cibao...
Santago has many places to eat and a variety of dishes. There are many cultural places in Santiago due to globalization, such as american food (TGI Fridays, Burger King, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Taco Bell and others.
- Asian (Chinese & Japanese): Super Rico Restaurant, Expresso Jade, Sushi Ya!, Belcaire Niguri...
- International: Satay, Paparazzo, Vivres, Front Door, Kaafa, Tete Club...
- Seafood: Marisco Centro, Pedro's, Puerto Madero...
- Steak's & Grill: Camp David Ranch, Rancho Steack House, Cukara Makara, Boceto, La Parrillita, Montezuma, Nano's....
- Italian: Piccola/La Locanda, Il Toscano, Il Pasticcio, Pizzarelli.
- Mexican: Algo Mexicano, Zókalo....
- Bakery/ Sweets/Ice Cream: La campaña, Benny Postres, Qcakes, Helados Bon/Yoguen Früz, Haagen Das....
- Ambulant food or Street food: Strong Burger, Empanadas Lalín, Empanadas Monumental, Oche a tu gusto...
Santiago has many Bars where you can drink anything you want.
There are 3 big shopping Centres in Santiago.
- Plaza Internacional. Av Juan Pablo Duarte. Where you can find brand stores like Oscar D La Renta, Bossini, Addidas, Levi's, Benetton, Nautica and others.
- Bella Terra Mall. Av Juan Pablo Duarte. This one is the newest and the biggest in Santiago with many stores like iFix from Apple Inc. And many clothing stores.
- Colinas Mall. Las Colinas. This one is recognized by a huge supermarket called Jumbo and for having lots of accesories stores.
But if you like more cheap things you should go to the city centre specially to Calle del Sol and all streets around.
If you are willing to buy more sophisticated stuff you could visit: Charo, La Rosé, Kakey, Eternia....
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Santiago de los Caballeros on Wikivoyage.