9 hotels in this place
Puerto Varas is a city in Southern Chile, in the Los Lagos (Lakes) Region, Llanquihue Province.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Puerto Varas
- Church:Sagrado Corazón de Jesus (on a hill). Looks very nice. Was built by the German colonizers, it's the third catholic Church that Puerto Varas has had
About Puerto Varas
There are many options of day trips and adventures available from Puerto Varas. The Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, including the Petrohué falls and Lake Todos los Santos, is about 70 km. from Puerto Varas. Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes are nearby. Mt. Osorno has a road to the base of a chairlift which is open all year round, for skiing in winter and sightseeing in summer. There are also good nearby destinations for trekking, flyfishing, rafting, kayaking and other adventures nearby.
- Casino (on Del Salvador, across the street from the Plaza, near the waterfront).
- Fusion, Puerto Varas Cultural Show, Imperial 561, ☎ (56 9) 86202747. Wednesday & Friday 20:00hrs. Cultural Show & Dinner.
www.pvculturalshow.cl A trip back in time, will take you to discover a history of effort, courage and dedication, drawn by German settlers who came to live in southern Chile in the mid-nineteenth century. They left an inerasable mark so far in this corner of the world.
Fusion shows the genesis of what is now the local culture, a mixture of German traditions and nature of Chiloe's people, combining dance, music, cuisine and history.
- Danes. A nice restaurant.
- Carmen, on San Francisco. Good family place, very good lunch menus (menu del dia).
- Chamaca Inn (on Del Salvador a few blocks from the plaza). Good place for typical Lakes District foods.
- Barista, Walker Martínez 211. Good sandwiches and pastries.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Puerto Varas on Wikivoyage.