2 hotels in this place
Coyhaique is a city in Aysén. It is the main and largest city in the Northern Chilean Patagonia with a population of 55,000.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Coyhaique
Popular events in Coyhaique in the near future
- Coyhaique National Reserve (From Coyhaique drive North along rute 7, turn right after a few kilometers). A small national reserve with several well kept paths for day hikes with varied flora and great views over Coyhaique. $2000.
- Salvaje Corazon. Is a small custom provider of unique travel experiences to Chilean and Argentine Patagonia. Go to to spectacular locations that are little known and as yet uncrowded.
- Casino de Bomberos - good value Chilean food in the fire station. Gen Parra 365
- Café Confluencia, 21 de Mayo 544. Lively café with live music. Serves, e.g., mexican style food.
- Restaurant Historico Ricer, Horn 40 (just off the Plaza de Armas), ☎ +56 67 21 6709. Good selection of standard Chilean fare and pizza. CLP6.000.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Coyhaique on Wikivoyage.