22 hotels in this place
Gramado is in the Rio Grande do Sul state of Brazil. Gramado is a municipality and small touristic town, southeast of Caxias do Sul and east of Nova Petrópolis in the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, in the Serra Gaúcha region. Most of the population of Gramado are of German or Italian descent. Gramado is one of the towns along the scenic route known as Rota Romântica. The town is also part of the scenic Região das Hortênsias route. Gramado hosts the Festival de Gramado, a major South American film festival and Gramado's most important event. Gramado is also known by hydrangeas blossoming in late spring. Another key event in Gramado is Natal Luz, when Gramado is decked out in lights and wreathes made of recycled material by local residents. (less...) (more...)
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Gramado
The area of main touristic interest is along Av. Borges de Medeiros, where sit the St. Peter church, the Festivals Palace, Covered Street, several restaurants, shops and squares.
- Lago Negro. surrounded by Araucaria wood that gets full of flowers in summer. Very popular walking spots. Features pedal boats.
- Miniworld (Mini-mundo). Outdoors collection of world monuments, such as Neuschwanstein castle, Ouro Preto and Bariloche airport, built in 1:24 scale.
- Covered Street (Rua coberta), city center. 24h. Shopping street with acrylic roof that looks beautiful with Christmas lights. Free.
- Parque Knorr, Rua Bela Vista, 353. Christmas-themed picturesque park, features Santa Claus Grove, Ms. Santa Village, Toy Factory, Wish Tree and Bear Cottage.
- Culture Center, Rua São Pedro, 369. features City Hall, Elisabete Rosenfeld Theater, the Municipal Historic Archives, the Prof. Hugo Daros Municipal Museum, sporting and religious facilities.
- Festivals Palace (Palácio dos Festivais), Av. Borges de Medeiros, 2697. Fr-Mo, from 20h30. Hosts famous Gramado Cinema Festival, and regular cinema sessions year-round.
- Wax Museum (Dreamland - Museu de Cera de Gramado), Av. das Hortênsias, 5.507, ☎ (54) 3286-5100.
- Agrotourismo, Beside the bus station. R$40.
- St Hubertus Restaurante, Av. Borges de Medeiros, 2000, ☎ (54) 3286 2227.
- Restaurante do Hotel Pousada Colina de Pedra, Rua Furna 2305, Zona Rural de Gramado, ☎ 55 54 3286 0967, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Chicago Style Pizzas 8:00pm-11:00pm. R$ 23-R$34.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Gramado on Wikivoyage.