Foz do Iguacu
41 hotels in this place
Puerto Iguazú is a tourist city in the Northeast of Argentina at the Triborder with Paraguay and Brazil. It mainly serves the needs of the tourists visiting the Iguaçu Falls close-by.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Foz do Iguacu
- Three Frontiers Landmark (walk down Av. Tres Fronteras). Have a look at Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, all in the same glimps of the eye while there are cargo freighters making slowly their way along the water. free.
- Iguaçu Falls . One of the great natural wonders of the world.
- Güira Oga. 9h-16h45 (winter); 8h30-18h30 (summer). Visit a refugee of animals such as the Toucan, a caiman and a lot more! There is a bus that goes from the center. Ask your hostel or in the bus station. 35 pesos.
About Foz do Iguacu
Foz do Iguaçu is so named because it sits at the mouth of the Iguaçu river, discharging into Paraná river, where lies the frontier among Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. The word Iguaçu means "large water", in Tupi-Guarani etymology.
Get a sweet tan.
- La Rueda, Av. Cordoba. Excellent food, and probably the best restaurant in Puerto Iguazú esthetically. The Pollo al Diablo (Chicken Devil's Style) is delicious. English spoken. Only accept cash or American Express, no Visa or Mastercard.
- La Vitrina, Av. Victoria Auirre 773, ☎ +54 3757-422165, e-mail: email@example.com. Go there for the Asado prepared on the big outdoor barbecue. They have good salads, pasta, empanadas, etc. But the bife de chorizo, asado de tira, etc is what set La Vintrina apart from other places.
- Aqva, Av. Córdoba y Carlos Thays, ☎ +54 03757 422064. Excellent food, many options of dishes with local river fish and Argentinian beef, of course. Extensive wine list. Reservations recommended on weekends. Opens everyday for lunch and dinner. Accepts major credit cards.
- La Barranca, nice place near both rivers and the Three Frontiers Landmark (Marco das três fronteira), nice people and live music at weekends.
At the ´feria´ up from Av. Brasil there are many stalls to have a cheap drink.
- Souvenirs are sold in the street as well as in many shops
- There are two Money changers on Av. V. Aguirre (downtown)
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Puerto Iguazú on Wikivoyage.