2 hotels in this place
Guarapari is a popular beach resort town in Espirito Santo, counting about 100.000 people, a figure that quickly multiplies in high season.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Guarapari
Popular events in Guarapari in the near future
Guarapari is a very popular holiday escape for people from landlocked Minas Gerais state as well as people from Vitória and Vila Velha. The place is fervent between Christmas and Carnaval, with smaller peaks on school holidays throughout the year.
- Lounge about on the beach at Praia do Morro. At its northern end there is a small nature reserve with a 1,5 km trail that leads to a small deserted beach.
- There is a kind of an amusement park in the closed down part of a quarry, not far from Praia do Morro: Pedreira Adventures.  During high season parties are hosted here, -an amazing setting!
- There is rental of windsurfing equipment and small sailboats near Quisque 55 at Praia do Morro. Lessons are also given. Kayak rental nearby.
- Restaurante Cantinho do Curuca, capixaba moqueca. Av. Beira Mar de Meaípe.
- Restaurante Gaeta, capixaba moqueca. Av. Beira Mar de Meaípe.
- Kiosks line the beaches and always have plenty of beer, caipirinhas, and coconut water.
- Quiosque 16 at Parai do Morro has live acts most every night until 10 PM, -R$ 1-2 cover charge.
- Restaurante Janaina by Quiosque 40 at Praia do Morro has live pagode every friday and sunday.
- Bar-come-club Tonteria is in the city center
High season nightlife concentrates in Meaípe:
- Multiplace MAIS. Stiffly priced, huge.
- Casa Marracini, Rua Fernando de Abreu, 121 - Guarapari - ES, 29200-685, ☎ (27) 3261-1616. Restaurant specializes in Italian pasta, grilled meats and seafood
- Plenty of cheap T-shirts along Praia do Morro, where most shops are open evenings only
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Guarapari on Wikivoyage.