2 hotels in this place
St Arnaud is a settlement in Nelson Tasman. St Arnaud is the gateway to the Nelson Lakes National Park. The locality is also known as Lake Rotoiti which better describes this lakeside community. However, the town's official name remains St Arnaud as Lake Rotoiti (literally small lake in Maori) is the name of a locality in New Zealand's North Island.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in St. Arnaud
- Lake Rotoiti, spectacular scenery
- Department of Conservation Nelson Lakes Visitor Centre, View Road, ☎ +64 3 521 1806, fax: 03 521 1896, e-mail: email@example.com. 8.00am to 4.30pm with extended hours in summer. Informative dioramas, displays, audiovisual display, updated track and weather information and advice.
Popular events in St. Arnaud in the near future
About St. Arnaud
- Go walking in the Nelson Lakes National Park. Walks are available for a few minutes to a couple of weeks.
- Ski Rainbow, The turnoff to the skifield is 5 minutes south of St Arnaud and is well signposted., ☎ +64 3 521 1861 or Snow Phone 0832 22605. Ski and snowboard hire and ski school available. Lift Passes up to $65.
- The Rainbow Rage. An annual bike ride from St Arnaud to the hot springs of Hanmer Springs scheduled for 15 March 2008. 108 km through spectacular scenery.
- Trout fishing but clean your fishing gear first!
- Glider Flights, 10km west of St Arnaud on State Highway 63, ☎ +64 3 521 1870, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. $60 vouchers can be purchased for a flight of up to 15 minutes. Phone 03 548 3533 for a voucher
- Ice Skating. Ask at the Visitor Centre for details.
- Elaine's Alpine Cafe, Main Rd, ☎ +64 3 521 1979. Seasonal.
- Alpine Lodge Restaurant, Main Rd, ☎ +64 3 521 1869, fax: 03 521 1868, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Alpine Lodge is probably your only option.
- St Arnaud Alpine Store, Main Rd, ☎ +64 3 521 1854, fax: 03 521 1854. All the necessities including petrol. A few luxuries as well.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article St Arnaud on Wikivoyage.