2 hotels in this place
Kosrae is one of the four states of the Federated States of Micronesia.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Popular events in Kosrae in the near future
- Kosrae Nautilus Divers, P.O. Box 135, Kosrae, Micronesia (Located at Kosrae Nautilus Resort), ☎ + 691 370 3567. A full service NAUI dive operation with purpose built dive boats, powerful 4-stroke engines, oxygen on-board, full length canopies and a maximum of 6 divers ensure an enjoyable days diving on some of the planets most pristine coral reefs. A 2-tank boat dive including tanks, weights and lunch is US$125.
Take a 2-hour outrigger canoe trip through the Utwe/Walung Biosphere Marine Reserve. This tour can be booked through most hotels and is a must do when visiting Kosrae. The guide has an 8-hp engine on the canoe that has been made by hand from a local breadfruit tree, so you don't even need to paddle, just sit back and take in the amazing scenery. At $25 per person (max 4 guests), it's great value for money. Take a look at the following youtube video that runs for less than 2 minutes to see the tour first hand.
- North&lon=163 East&zoom=17&layer=O&lang=en&name=Kosrae Kosrae Village Ecolodge & Dive Resort, P.O. Box 399, Kosrae Micronesia (located between Tofol and Malem Village), ☎ + 691 370 3483. A photographer’s paradise, Kosrae Island is stunningly beautiful, with a mountainous interior, lush rain forest, and pristine hard coral reefs. The traditional cottages, within 50 feet of the ocean, incorporate modern amenities. Explore Kosrae; cultural tours, excursions to ancient ruins, outrigger canoe or kayak trips through the oldest mangroves in the Pacific, rainforest hiking and climbing as well as snorkeling and Scuba diving with local guides. The PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers a complete range of Scuba classes, Nitrox and Technical Diving. The dive boats are outfitted with full shade canopies and safety equipment, including oxygen. An onsite offers local and Pacific Rim cuisine as well as vegetarian and international dishes.
- Micronesia Grand Tour, Lelu, ☎ 3707856. Full range of ocean and land eco-adventures
- Micronesia Eco Divers, Lelu (Pacific Treelodge Resort), ☎ 3707856. PADI Green Star dive shop
- Kosrae Village Resort (above).
- Kosrae Nautilus Resort. , located facing east to the ocean, and adjacent to the Lelu causeway. This licenced restaurant offers diners the option of an ocean view in air-conditioned comfort, or outside dining by the swimming pool. Feast on the freshest local seafood, and some of the best best sushimi you'll find anywhere.
- Bully's Restaurant, Lelu (Pacific Treelodge Resort). On the water, hidden by the forest famous for lobsters and crabs
There are three licensed restaurants on Kosrae where anyone 21 or older can buy a drink. Due to strong church influences, consumption of alcohol on Sundays is prohibited. Do not drink water straight from taps or streams. Bottled water is widely available.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Kosrae on Wikivoyage.