22 hotels in this place
Henderson is the second largest city in the State of Nevada. In recent years, the border between Henderson and Las Vegas has become virtually nonexistant. One city butts up against the other. One area of Henderson, Green Valley, was the first master planned community in the state.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Henderson
There are several sites to see in the Henderson area. They include:
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory (2 Cactus Garden Dr., Off Sunset Road). Offers a free tour and has a large cactus garden.
- Clark County Heritage Museum (1830 S. Boulder Hwy.: Open Daily 9 AM to 4:30 PM). Historical exhibits include restored houses from various decades of Henderson's history.
- Fiesta Hotel and Casino
- Sunset Station Hotel and Casino
- The are many casinos of varying sizes throughout the Henderson Area and gambling is a popular pastime. The casinos range from the upscale Green Valley Ranch to smaller, more intimate "locals" establishments.
- The City of Henderson maintains an on-line schedule of events at http://ecalendar.cityofhenderson.com/
- Firehouse Subs, 9555 S Eastern Ave, ☎ +1 30 702 893-3473. Ste part of the chain of Firehouse Subs, one of the few locations in the Western United States. All their sandwiches are steamed, which adds to the flavor. They have hundreds of bottles of different types of hot sauce or sauces that you can buy if you ask them. They also have a really cool mural on the wall of the Rat Pack dressed as firefighters.
- Two weekly farmers markets are held in Henderson, weather and wind permitting. They are at 240 Water St. in front of City Hall (Thursdays from 9 AM to 4 PM), and 200 S. Green Valley Pkwy (Fridays from 10 AM to 4 PM).
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Henderson on Wikivoyage.