1 hotels in this place
Lincoln is a town in Providence County, Rhode Island. Lincoln is located in Northeastern Rhode Island. It includes the villages of Manville, Lonsdale, Saylesville, Limerock, Albion, Fairlawn, and Quinville.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Lincoln is most popular in the summer with its beautiful scenery and great places to visit.
Chain restaurants include Wendy's, McDonalds, Chili's Bar and Grill, Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, and Subway. Other options include:
- Asia Grille, 622 George Washington Highway, ☎ 401-334-3200. M-Th 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri&Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00-9:00pm.. Enjoy fresh, authentic Asian cuisine in a beautifully decorated and eye-pleasing dining room, or carry out for at home dining. Two private banquet rooms for parties up to 40 or 100. Voted Best Asian Restaurant 3 years in a row in the Blackstone Valley. Karaoke every Thursday 8:00pm-midnight.
- Hercules Pizza Works, 1525 Louisquisset Pike, ☎ 401-724-2320. M-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm. Family pizzeria serving pizzas, calzones, grinders, wraps, pastas, and salads.
- Lincoln Creamery, 276 Front Street, ☎ 401-724-1050. Seasonal. Large variety of ice cream flavors and toppings.
- Pizza Inn at School Street Cafe, 48 School Street, ☎ 401-333-9880. Casual family restaurant serving pizzas and appetizers.
- Trattoria Romana, 3 Wake Robin Road, ☎ 401-333-6700. Luncheon M-F 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Dining M-Th 4:30pm-9:00pm, F&S 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sun 3:30pm-9:00pm. Experience an authentic Italian Trattoria. Specialty dishes from Italy in a relaxed, fine dining atmosphere. Reserve banquet/private dining rooms that can accommodate parties of 40, 60 and 80 people. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Take-out. Catering is available through the gourmet deli, Trattoria Express.
- Weiner Genie, 80 Higginson Ave, ☎ 401-726-6641. Hot weiners.
- Enn Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar, 600 George Washington Hwy, ☎ (401) 333-0366. Monday-Thursday 11:30am-9:30pm, Friday 11:30am-10:30, Saturday 4:30pm-10:30pm, Sunday 4pm-9pm. A popular sushi option in Northern Rhode Island. The restaurant is more pricey than others but it has a full bar, and sparkling sake, possibly the only place in Rhode Island that has it. Worth a go if you don’t want to go to Providence for some sushi and other Japanese cuisine.
- Fred & Steve’s Steakhouse, 100 Twin River Rd, ☎ (401) 745-8400. Wednesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-11pm, Sunday 4pm-9pm. Located at the Twin River casino, Fred & Steve’s Steakhouse is somewhat upscale given its location and is preferable to the other restaurants at Twin River. Praised for good food and good service.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Lincoln (Rhode Island) on Wikivoyage.