17 hotels in this place
Yarmouth is in Massachusetts on Cape Cod. It includes the villages of Bass River, South Yarmouth, West Yarmouth and Yarmouthport. It is a popular summer tourist destination.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in West Yarmouth
- ZooQuarium, ☎ +1 508 775-8883. 674 Route 28, West Yarmouth. July to early Sept daily 9:30AM-6PM; mid-Feb to June; mid-Sept to Nov 9:30AM-5PM. $9.50 adults, $7 children.
- Bass Hole Boardwalk at Gray's Beach, end of Homer's Dock Road (off Rt. 6a). Most people can't say the name with a straight face! Nevertheless it is arguably the best place in Yarmouth to see a great sunset in the summer. The boardwalk stretches 868 feet into a salt marsh over the Bass River, so bring lots of bug spray.
- Edward Gorey House. Strawberry Lane, Yarmouthport. Museum dedicated to Gashlycrumb Tinies author, artist, and local man Edward Gorey.
- Taylor-Bray Farm, .
- Keveney Bridge Over Hallets Mill Pond, Water Street. Single lane bridge that is the subject of many local artists paintings and photographs. The bridge is located at the end of the "scenic loop" - 6A East, left onto Church Street (past Strawberry Lane) then left onto Thacher Shore Road. Bear right onto Water Street.
- Historic Society of Old Yarmouth Sites.
- HSOY Nature Trails,  – The entrance to the nature trails is right off of Route 6A east. Kelley Chapel  is located on the trails.
- Baxter Grist Mill. Off of Route 28 East across from Baxter Avenue.
- Judah Baker Windmill. At Windmill Beach on River Street.
- Captain Bangs Hallet House, 11 Strawberry Lane. Yarmouth Port.
- Winslow Crocker House.
Beaches & Ponds, " *(Most beaches require Town of Yarmouth Beach Pass from June to Labor Day. After Labor Day Parking is free but there are also no life guards on duty.)
- Seagull Beach, Seagull Beach Road (Route 28 to South Sea Lane), Yarmouth's largest and easiest to get to beaches on Nantucket Sound. It is divided into 2 sections Seagull Beach and Seagull Beach Extension. $15 (or town permit)
- Parkers River Beach, South Shore Drive (Route 28 to Seaview Avenue), Small beach with a gazebo overlooking Nantucket Sound and swing set. $15 (or town permit)
- Seaview Beach, South Shore Drive (Route 28 to Seaview Avenue) Small beach overlooking Nantucket Sound. $15 (or town permit)
- Bass River Beach, South Shore Drive (Route 28 to Seaview Avenue) There is a boat ramp and a fishing pier at Veterans Memorial Park. $15 (or town permit)
- South Middle Beach, South Shore Drive (Route 28 to Seaview Avenue) Residents only beach. $Town Permit only
- Gray's Beach a.k.a Bass Hole Beach, Homers Dock Road (Route 6A to Centre Street) Small beach overlooking Barnstable Harbor & Sandy Neck. Also home of the Bass Hole Boardwalk. $15 (or town permit)
- Windmill Beach, River Street (Route 28 to Old Main Street) Home of the Judah Baker Windmill  $Free (Limited parking, no life guards)
- Colonial Acres Beach: Standish Way, off Route 28. $Free (Limited parking, no life guards)
- Englewood Beach, Berry Avenue, off Route 28 $Free (Limited parking, no life guards)
- Dennis Pond, Summer Street off of Route 6A (Limited permit parking, limited street parking permitted (see posted signs), Quiet pond overlooking Willow street. $Town permit for parking lot
- Big Sandy Pond (a.k.a as simply Sandy Pond Park) Buck Island Road. Not to be confused with Little Sandy Pond which is further down Buck Island Road but has no access. Big Sandy Pond has playing fields and parking.
- Long Pond, Indian Memorial Drive (Route 28 to North Main Street to Station Avenue) Quiet pond with a playground.
- Flax Pond, North Main Street, off Route 28. Only open on to the public on weekends and after 3:30 PM on weekdays from July 1 to August 31. (During the summer closed for children's summer camp before 3:30 PM on weekdays.)
About West Yarmouth
- Great Marsh Kayak Tours, ☎ +1 508 775-6447. Three to four hour tours for beginner, fly fishermen, naturalists, sunsets.
- Gold Coast Parasail. +1 508-398-SAIL. Fly single or double up to 800 feet. Dry takeoffs. Also jet ski, banana boat, more.
- Bass River Sports World, ☎ +1 508 398-6070. 934 Route 28. Open daily 9AM. Batting cages, golf driving range, soccer cages, adventure golf, arcade. Home of 8 foot tall skull with seasonal accessories (earmuffs, patriotic top hat, leprechaun bowler).
- Cape Symphony Orchestra, ☎ +1 508 362-1111. 712A Main St.
- Bass River Golf Course, 62 Highbank Rd, ☎ +1 508 398-9079. 18 hole, par 72, 6,129 yards, rating 68.5, slope 115.
- Blue Rock Golf Resort, 39 Todd Rd, ☎ +1 508 398-6962. 18 hole par 3 course, 3000 yards.
- Kings Way Golf Club, 64 King's Circuit, Yarmouth Port, +1 508-362-8870. 18 holes, par 59. 4000 yards.
- Bayberry Hills Golf Course, 635 W Yarmouth Rd, ☎ +1 508 394-5597. West Yarmouth. 9 holes, par 36, 3325 yards, rating 70.1, slope 117.
- Abbicci, 43 Main St (Route 6A), ☎ +1 508 771-3574. Excellent Italian/Mediterranean.
- Anthony's Cummaquid Inn, 2 Route 6A Yarmouth Port, +1 508-362-4501.
- Ardeo. 23 V White's Path South Yarmouth, +1 508-760-1500.
- Clancy's of West Yarmouth, ☎ +1 508 775-3332. 175 Route 28.
- Colonial House Inn & Restaurant, 277 Main St, ☎ +1 508 362-4348. Yarmouth Port.
- Giardino's Family Italian Restaurant, 242 Route 28, +1 508-775-0333. Long-running favorite for authentic Italian food.
- Hunan Chinese Restaurant, 645 Main St, ☎ +1 508 771-8697.
- Inaho - Japanese Restaurant, 157 Route 6A, +1 508-362-5522.
- Irish Village, 512 Main St, ☎ +1 508 771-0100. (Route 28) West Yarmouth. Nightly Irish entertainment.
- Old Yarmouth Inn, ☎ +1 508 362-8201. 223 Route 6A.
- Oliver's Eating and Drinking, Route 6A, +1 508-362-7749.
- Yarmouth House Restaurant, 355 Main St, ☎ +1 508 771-5154. (Route 28).
- Sandbaggers Pub, 7 Bunting Ln, ☎ +1 508 398-1826. West Yarmouth.
- Captain Parkers Pub, 668 Main St, ☎ +1 508 771-4266. West Yarmouth,
- Captaini Parkers. Great food. Large portions. Great prices. Prize winning clam chowder!!!
- Ann Sullivan Gallery. 1365 Rte. 28 (corner of Pleasant St.), 508-394-3555. Original fine art. Oils, watercolors, and limited edition prints. Gallery is open seasonally or you can view and purchase art online year round.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Yarmouth (Massachusetts) on Wikivoyage.