6 hotels in this place
Todos Santos is a city in Baja California Sur north of Cabo San Lucas on the Pacific side. It is known as a surfing destination. For the town in Guatemala, see Todos Santos Cuchumatán.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Todos Santos
Popular events in Todos Santos in the near future
About Todos Santos
The restaurant choices in Todos Santos are amazing for any town let alone a small one in baja with more dusty dirt roads than paved.
- La Casita Tapas & Wine Bar. This spot is relatively new in Todos Santos. Chef Sergio Rivera and business partner, Kim Gianotti Keltto, opened La Casita in November 2010 and it has quickly become a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Chef Sergio has combined his love of travel with his passion for fine cuisine and created an international menu that will blow your mind. In addition to tapas, La Casita is now serving nightly dinner specials and amazing sandwiches for lunch. The warm atmosphere, friendly service and reasonable prices make La Casita a destination restaurant. Check out their website at La Casita Tapas & Wine Bar
- Wind and C at Suki's. Suki's was a popular spot with an asian-oriented menu. But just recently the owners decided to take a year off, and have turned the place over to a couple named Wind and Carolen, who have done an amazing job spicing up the menu, while still holding on to some of the longstanding Suki's favorites. "Wind and C" are committed to sustainable ingredients whenever possible, which means bringing in lamb from 40 kilometers up the road, chickens from a farmer in La Paz, and all the veggies they can pump out of their garden in Pescadero.
- La Esquina. Sweet little coffee shop with breakfast and lunch just outside the main part of town. Really beautiful interior with comfortable couches, great lighting, and excellent landscaping. And the food is pretty good too. Also has a bar now.
- Cafe Santa Fe. Still considered one of the best (and most expensive) in Todos Sanos. Italian food reigns there with some delicious fresh fish (the sashimi and carpaccio are delicious).
- Ataxon. A new local favorite is Ataxcon owned and opertated by a pleasant woman (Landi) from the mainland of Mexico. She serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner (on selected days) with surprising flavor. Usually there are a few items to choose from (the stuffed zuchini and cauliflower dishes are notable).
- Los Adobes is a mexican restaurante which seems to get mixed reviews, but many love the soups especially the Terasca - a cream based soup that will knock your socks off. Stop in to see their cactus garden - it's beautiful.
- "Todos Santos Inn" has recently added small plates to their bar. With the comfortable seating and impressive bar it's no wonder that La Copa at the Todos Santos Inn has become the new hot spot in town.
- Coronela. For late night dining (up to 10 pm) visit the Coronela at the Hotel California. The have a full menu with some unexpected items. Their gourmet pizzas - with pear and goat cheese - hit the spot.
- Michael's at the Gallery is one of the few asian themed menus in town. The chicken larb and panko fish keep the locals coming back for more (the curry dipping sauce is a stand out). Make a reservation - they're only open three nights a week. Bring a sweater during the winter - it's cold sitting on their patio.
- El Zaguan is one of the best places for fish tacos - their tray of condiments helps you customize your tacos - truly the best.
- Tre Galline. The most improved restaurant is hands down Tre Galline - the pesto pasta and zuchini pasta will have you eating back to back meals at this authentic Italian eatery!
- Tequila Sunrise (Todos Santos), across from Hotel Califonia. Great food, well prepared, locally grown produce and organic greens. Special are the stuffed poblano chilis - and they are worth the trip! Emmanuel and his lovely wife run this spot - and offer wonderful personal service AND great food. Moderate.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Todos Santos on Wikivoyage.