38 hotels in this place
Kelowna is a city in the Okanagan region of British Columbia.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Kelowna
Kelowna is the largest inland city in British Columbia, located in the heart of BC's wine country. It has a metropolitan population of about 165,000. Okanagan Lake is the main draw in the summer. This 135 km long jewel is a big draw for boaters (power and sail), swimmers and kite-boarders. In winter thousands of tourists come from all parts of the world to ski at Big White resort, located 55 km from the city. Tourists also come in the fall (mostly) to experience and taste the Okanagan's world class wines from various wineries throughout the valley.
Pubs close at 1AM and clubs at 2AM.
- The Grateful Fed, Bernard Ave, the main strip downtown, and has live music in the later evenings, with pub/deli style eats and drinks, and a patio in the warmer months.
- Roses Waterfront pub located by the Grand/Kelowna Yacht Club.
- 'Flashbacks Nightclub on Ellis Street (Close to Prospera Place)
- The Blue Gator A Blues Club located on Lawrence Street. Has an outdoor sidewalk patio where you can eat/drink.
- 97 Street Pub At the intersection of Hwy 97 and Leckie Road (Beside the Best Western Hotel)
- Doc Willoughby's Downtown Pub, 353 Bernard Ave
- Sturgeon Hall, 1481 Water Street
- Tonics Pub, Ellis Street. Good food, and great prices on drinks. Nice atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Kelowna on Wikivoyage.