29 hotels in this place
Canmore is in a town in the Alberta Rockies, Canada.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Canmore
The Canadian Rockies offers some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. It may seem a daunting task to try and see it all in a limited amount of time.
Fortunately there are a host of companies available that eliminate the hassle, giving you the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy the view. The friendly guides offer fun and informative sightseeing tours in and around the Banff area in comfortable vehicles.
Canmore is a Rocky Mountain playground. Golf, hike, dine, party, ski, snowshoe, dog sled, spa, etc. — it's all here.
- SilverTip Golf Resort, 1000 Silvertip Trail, ☎ +1 877 877-5444. $105-175/round, depending on date and time of day.
- Stewart Creek Golf Club, 4100 Stewart Creek Drive, ☎ +1 -877-993-GOLF (4653), fax: 1 (403) 609-6085. $85-195/round, depending on date and time of day.
- Take a tour of main street of Canmore
- Nordic Centre. Great for x-country skiing.
- Hike up to Grassi Lakes, a famous and short hike in the region.
- Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours, 104-602 Bow Valley Trail, ☎ +1 -888-311-6874. Winter/Summer. Summer Tours: $35-90, Winter Tours: starting at $149.
Canmore offers a wide variety of dining options all within easy walking distance of each other. Main Street /8th Street is the heart of downtown and is filled with everything from upscale dining rooms to corner cafes, from brew pubs to casual bistros. Being small does have it's advantages. You could restaurant hop and try appetizers in one, entrees in another, and finish the evening with dessert and after dinner drinks at a third.
- Iron Goat Pub & Grill.
- Murrieta's Bar & Grill.
- The Grizzly Paw.
- Rose & Crown.
- Stoney's Bar & Grill.
- The Drake Pub.
- The Wood.
- Zona's Bistro.
- The Canmore Hotel.
- The Hostel Bear Bar & Lounge.
Enjoy strolling alongside locals and world-travellers as you discover a cosmopolitan collection of galleries, boutiques and cafés. Shops range from unique furniture, florists, gifts, to independently-owned establishments.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Canmore on Wikivoyage.