8 hotels in this place
Netanya is a city in Israel. Many tourists come to visit its beach.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Netanya
As a tourist destination and large city, Netanya features a number of museums and galleries.
- The Well House- a museum telling the early history of Netanya located in a farm established in 1928, and as such one of the earliest buildings in Netanya.
- The Tribes of Israel Pearl museum of Yemenite Jewish Heritage
- The Shlomo Dror Art Institute
- The Diamimon diamond museum
The city is located on a cliff overlooking the beach. There are paths down to the beach. You can also take an elevator to the "Sironit" beach - the ride is free and you get a fascinating view of the sea. The boardwalks near the sea are wonderful and have great views of the sea shore.
- Netanya Promenade.
- Netanya's beaches.
- "Irusim" natural reserve.
- Netanya's winter pond and park, Ben gurion steet.
The more urban destinations include:
- Hertzel street. Pedestrian zone and city square, at the western part of the street. Has many restaurants and attractions.
- Netanya Market.
- Netanya Flower market.
Netanya lies on the Mediterranean Sea, so it has several beaches. It has great restaurants in hotels.
- Uranus Bar, Atzmanut square.
- Doug and Tony, Hatsoran street.
- Beach products along marketplaces by Mediterranean Sea.
- Hasharon Mall (Kanyon Ha'Sharon), 60 Herzl Street.
- Hadarim Mall, 2 Hakadar street, 'old industrial zone'.
- Ir Yamim Mall, Ben gurion street.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Netanya on Wikivoyage.