11 hotels in this place
Calpe / Calp is a town in the Alicante province of Spain. It is a very popular tourist resort, especially with British and German tourists, and also has a large ex-pat community.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Calpe
Penyal d'Ifac (Peñón de Ifach), a large rock which juts straight out from the sea. The rock is a designated nature reserve, but it is possible to climb to the top via a tunnel, bored steeply through the middle of the rock.
- Underwater world (Port). Every hour. 45 min boat trip around the Peñón de Ifach, with underwater view. € 13.50.
The main concentrations of restaurants are around the junctions of C/ Pintor Sorolla and C/ Blasco Ibanez in the town centre; at the harbour (to the east of the rock); and along the beachfront (to the north of the rock).
- Rich House, Carrer de l'Esport (Opposite the football stadium). Friendly, family-run Chinese restaurant. Good range of traditional dishes and also a sushi selection.
- Antica Roma, C/ Pintor Sorolla; Edf. Apolo IV, ☎ +34 96 587 40 54. 1600 until late during the holiday season. Good value Italian restaurant. Plenty of tables on the outside terrace. Friendly staff.
- El Robles, C/ Blasco Ibanez. Great little traditional Tapas Bar. Slightly "school canteen" feel to it but the food and service are both excellent and it is great value.
There are some bars and discos at Calpe's La Fossa-Levante beach, which are well frequented by tourists during summer season.
A Fleamarket takes place every Wednesday in summer months, at Avenida Pais Valencia (next to the Football Stadium). Mostly tat but there are one or two bargains to be found.
- Street market, Avenida del Norte. Every Saturday morning. Quite large but crowded. Some good bargains.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Calpe on Wikivoyage.