44 hotels in this place
Marbella is one of the Mediterranean's most representative tourist venues and a top favorite for travellers. What was once a small white village of fishermen is now one of the most cosmopolitan beach resorts on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Marbella
- The Old Town & Orange Square - although a modern town, Marbella is full of history, its origins date back to 1600 BC so it's fair to say there is a little part of history to be found in every corner of the "old town", with its Moorish castle, and famous "Orange Square". The historical old quarter with the Andalucian/Moorish mix can still be found with its flower filled balconies and narrow streets.
- Historic Eixample: botanical garden on Paseo de la Alameda, a collection of ten sculptures by Salvador Dali on the Avenida del Mar.
- Golf - If you love golf then Marbella has spectacular golf courses that have been designed by the likes of Seve Ballesteros, Peter Alliss and Clive Clark. There are more than 40 quality courses to be played throughout the Costa del Sol making it a perfect destination for the golf enthusiast. See also: Spain section of main Golf article
- Horseracing - about 15 minutes from the centre of Marbella is the Hipodromo Mijas Costa . The recently built all weather racetrack has meetings throughout the year including floodlit night racing on summer weekends. The course also boasts plenty of entertainment including bars, music and restaurants.
- Ski - Marbella is the perfect base to visit the famous Spanish Ski resort of Sierra Nevada (1.5 hours away by car)
- Parasailing activity (Parasailing activity), Puerto deportivo Marbella (Puerto deportivo Marbella), ☎ +34 682173225. 12 minutes. The activity will be placed in Marbella (Puerto Deportivo of Marbella) and will be consisting in a 12 minutes flying over the sea, more than 70 meters hight, how big you will feel over there?
You will receive your equipment (lifejacket, harness), getting ready and go to our boat. The take off and landing will be to the same boat . 55€.
- Al Dente & Champagne Bar, ☎ +34 952 90 61 81. Urb. Jardines del Puerto, Puerto Banús; - Italian restaurant
- Babilonia Restaurant, ☎ +34 952 82 88 61. Ctra. de Istan - Km. 0,8; - Italian & international
- Brown's Bar and Bistro, ☎ +34 952 838 604. Pino Golf de Don Carlos 18 Elviria; - British cuisine
- El Argentino, ☎ +34 951 310 087. Centro comercial elviria; - charcoal grill
- El Oceano, ☎ +34 952 587 550. CN 340 Km 199, Miraflores; - international
- Il Ristorante, Avda. Miguel de Cervantes, 64, ☎ +34 951 319 554, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. from 7 PM until late. Opened in October 2007 in the heart of Neuva Andalucia "Il Ristorante" turned instantly into one of Marbella success stories. Chef Renée Conrad, before opening "Il Ristorante", his first owned restaurand has been awarded a Michelin Star in 2005 being chef at Berlins "Facil" restaurant and 2006 being chef at the famous restaurant "Vivo" at Berlins well known Grand Hotel Esplanade. Conrads cooking style is straight and Mediterranean kitchen, which accentuates the taste of the high quality products abstaining from needless razzle-dazzle. For Il Ristorante he designed a well balanced Italian and international menu card, which is accompanied by an elaborated list of wines. From €18.
- La Meridiana, ☎ +34 952 776 190. 0.1 km N, Cno. la Cruz, S/N, 29600 Marbella; - international
- Trader Vic's, ☎ +34 952 816 100. Urbanización La Alcazaba, Puerto Banús; - international
- La Taberna del Pinxto, Avenida Miguel Cano 7 (One block from Playa de Venus). Basque style tapas. Set lunch 9 euros, tapas 1,50.
- Le Papillon Restaurant & Beach Club, /Cuesta S/N Urb Marbesa CN340 KM 193 Marbella, ☎ +34 952 834 113. from 11AM until late. Situated on the at Marbesa. Menu which includes a selection of fresh fish and shellfish and some meat dishes. The seafood paella is popular. Sunlounger and umbrella rental service and a kids play area. (mailto:email@example.com) From €12.
- Robertos Ristorante Italiano, C/Cuesta S/N Urb Marbesa CN340 KM, ☎ +34 952 839 190. 9AM until late. Offers a variety of home made Pizzas and pasta dishes as well as some more traditional Italian cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and does take aways. Flamenco show and a buffet night on a weekly basis. From €10.
- Pravda, Ed. Levante Loc. 4-5, 29660, Puerto Banús (front row of the Port, opposite Jimmy Choo and Dolce & Gabbana), ☎ +34 952 907 103. 8PM-midnight. During the summer months the marina facing terrace for dining is open. €50.
Most late night action takes place in Puerto Banús, or in one of the clubs along the 7 km road there.
- El Catalonia, Puerto Deportivo Marbella Local 4 (In the Marbella port.), ☎ +34 625 54 85 97. Opens 17:00. Relaxed, water front dining and drinking spot. Serve fresh, local food for dinner. Host private events. Spanish/English/French spoken.
- Dreamers, ☎ +34 952 812 080. Ctra.N-340, Km.175. Rio Verde, Nueva Andalucia;
- La Notte, ☎ +34 952 777 625. 0.1 km N - Cno. la Cruz, S/N;
- Nikki Beach, ☎ +34 952 836 239. Playa Hotel Don Carlos Carretera de Cadiz. 192;
- Olivia Valere, ☎ +34 952 82 88 61. Upscale restaurant, bar and disco; Ctra. de Istan;
- , C/Cuesta S/N Urb Marbesa CN340 KM 193 Marbella, ☎ +34 952 834 113, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 11AM until late. Situated on the at Marbesa. Menu which includes a selection of fresh fish and shellfish and some meat dishes. The seafood paella is popular. Sunlounger and umbrella rental service and a kids play area. From 12€.
- Pravda, Ed. Levante Loc. 4-5, 29660 Puerto Banús (Front row of the Port, opposite Jimmy Choo and Dolce & Gabbana), ☎ +34 952 907 103. 19:00 - 02:00. A wide variety of fine wine, Champagne and cocktails can be enjoyed either at the stylish bar or in the late evening sun on the back terrace.
Located on the harbor-side in the middle of the port it makes a great location for, 'Sun-Downer' cocktails or for post dinner drinks. €10.
- El Corte Inglés, ☎ +34 952 90 99 90. Ramon Areces 29660 Puerto Banús
- Marina Banús - C/ Ramon Areces, Centro, (opposite El Corte Inglés). Puerto Banús
- La Cañada is a Shopping mall with about 150 shops with many European name brands. Located right off exit 185.
- New Yorker - Ramon Areces, s/n Centro Comercial Marina Banús 29660 Puerto Banús
- Versace, ☎ +34 952 81 02 96. 29660 Puerto Banús
- Casta & Puro, ☎ +34 677 29 50 57. Avda. de la Ribera Complejo Gran Marbella 29660 Puerto Banús
- Che Olé, ☎ +34 952 85 77 33. C/ Valdés 3. 29601 Marbella
- Terra Meridiana, 77 Calle Caridad, 29680 Estepona, ☎ +34 951 31 84 80. Marbella Property Sales and Rentals.
- Unique Beauty, ☎ +34 952 82 77 57. C/Nuestra Señora de Gracia 10.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Marbella on Wikivoyage.