2 hotels in this place
Druskininkai is a city in Lithuania.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Druskininkai
- Forest Museum ‘Girios Aidas’, M. K. Čiurlionio g. 102, ☎ (+370 313) 53901. Wednesday to Saturday 10.00-18.00. The museum was established in 1971. It has expositions of animals and birds. Witches and other legendary characters are hiding in the hollows of oaks, birds are singing and the forest sighs. The following exhibitions are organized: wood art works, jewelry works from amber, black ceramics works, works of folk artists, expositions of photographic masters, ethno-cultural collections.
- The Town Museum of Druskininkai, M. K. Čiurlionio g. 59, ☎ (+370 313) 51024, e-mail: email@example.com. Monday to Saturday 11.00-5.00. Expositions: "A collection donated by the honory citizen of Druskininkai Petras Viščinis"; "19th century Druskininkai in the artwork of Vasilijus von Rothkirch"; "First doctors of Druskininkai"; "Interwar Druskininkai". The representational villa "Linksma" build in the beginning of 20th century, where the Town Museum is located, is a beautiful architectural monument located on the shores of the Druskonis lake, in the centre of the town. Since 2001, the museum has a permanent exposition, hosts events, shows, chamber music concerts and lectures. During the holiday season, the museum terrace hosts the traditional concerts "Serenades of Druskininkai" (“Druskininkų serenados”) and other town events.
- Jewish Museum in Memoriam of J. Lipchitz, Šv. Jokūbo g. 17, ☎ (+370 313) 56077. Tuesday to Thursday 12.00-17.00. It is an exposition about one of the most famous 20th century sculptor J. Lipchitz (1891–1973).
- The Memorial Museum of M.K. Čiurlionis, 35 M. K. Ciurlionio St, LT-66164, Druskininkai., ☎ (+370-313)-52755, (+370-313) 51131, fax: (+370-313)-52755, e-mail: MKCmemorialm@takas.lt. Tuesday to Sunday 11.00-17.00. Museum's collection: The museum contains a memorial exhibition illustrating M. K. Ciurlionis' biography and photographs, documents, reproductions of the artist's works, as well as a collection of works dedicated to M. K. Ciurlionis by contemporary artists from different countries. Exposition: Authentic living atmosphere of the artists' family is restored in two little houses of Ciurlioniai family, expositions reflecting painter and composer M. K. Ciurlionis' (1875-1911) creative work, biography and family life is arranged in the other two buildings. Museum keeps contemporary painters' collections of works devoted to M. K. Ciurlionis.
- V. K. Jonynas’ Gallery, M. K. Čiurlionio g. 41, ☎ (+370 313) 55553. Tuesday to Sunday 11.00-17.00. The gallery was founded in 1993 m. The gallery exhibits the works of the Lithuanian artist Vytautas Kazimieras Jonynas (1907 – 1997), who worked for a long time in Germany and the USA, his drawings, graphics, paintings and stained-glass projects. Photographs and films show the most valuable interiors of churches and works of monumental architecture created by the artist. The excursions are organized in Lithuanian, English, Russian, Estonian and Finnish.The gallery hosts art exhibitions from the National Museum of M.K. Čiurlionis and private collections. For schoolchildren and kindergarteners art lessons are organised in the gallery which has 15 easels. Also projects with V.K Jonynas art school are organised. The gallery hosts traditional events – chamber music concerts, commemorations, meetings with painters, educational events and lectures on art.
- Museum ‘Grūto Parkas’, Grūtas, LT-4690 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 55511, 52507, fax: (+370 313) 47451. Monday to Sunday 9.00-20.00. In the shadows of pine and fir trees, soviet monuments which were dismantled in 1989 are exhibited. This is a heritage of several decades of the Lithuanian monumental art. These idols were forced on the Lithuanian people in tragic soviet era and reveal the historic truth about the soviet occupation of Lithuania. The exposition aims to show to the people of Lithuania, visiting guests as well as to the future generations, the naked soviet ideology, which oppressed and violated the spirit of our nation for several decades.
Popular events in Druskininkai in the near future
Druskininkai is a town known for its health spa amenities. Natural attractions such as mineral water, curing mud, mild climatic conditions, a cosy environment, and various forms of entertainment make it ideal for relaxation.
- Druskininkai Tourism and Business Information Centre, Gardino str. 3, LT-66204 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 60800, 60803, fax: (+370 313) 52984, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.15..
- Druskininkai Tourism and Business Information Centre, Čiurlionio str. 65, LT-66204 Druskininkai, ☎ (+370 313) 51777, e-mail: email@example.com. Monday to Sunday 10.00 - 18.45.
For more information, contact the listing above.
Sicilija Taikos g. 9, LT - 66119 Druskininkai tel. (+370 313) 51865
- Forto Dvaras, M.K.Čiurlionio s. 55, Druskininkai (LT - 66142), ☎ Phon.: (+370313) 55 438.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Druskininkai on Wikivoyage.