13 hotels in this place
Mulhouse is a city in Alsace, France west of the Rhine near the border to Germany.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Mulhouse
- Mulhouse cathedral and Place de la Réunion.
- The old town and the town hall.
- Tour de l'Europe, 3, bd de l'Europe. A skyscraper with a restaurant on the top floor.
- Musée du papier peint, 28 rue Zuber B.P. 41 F. The museum of wallpaper manufacturing.
- Schlumpf Car Museum, 15 rue de l’épée.
- French railway museum, 2, rue Alfred de Glehn.
- Electropolis, 55 rue du Pâturage. Electricity museum.
- Zoological and bothanical garden, 51 rue du Jardin zoologique.
- Musée des beaux arts, 4,place GuillaumeTell. Art museum.
Many cheap kebab shops. Typical restaurant: Zum Sauwadala, 13 rue de l'Arsenal, friendly atmosphere, very good typical meals and drinks Il Cortile, rue des Franciscains: very good Italian restaurant (not a pizzeria!), but rather expensive
- Murphy's Pub: and Irish themed bar downtown.
- Caffe Leffe: a cafe by day and bar by night.
- Zen (2 avenue Lutterbach; near Daguerre tram station) a bar and Chinese restaurant. Sometimes has well-attended karaoke nights.
- Carrefour, rue de Berne (Take exit 20 from the A36 motorway and turn towards Ile Napoleon). A hypermarket near the motorway where you can buy all you need for the trip.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Mulhouse on Wikivoyage.