0 hotels in this place
Eisenstadt is the state capital of Burgenland in Austria.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Eisenstadt
- Bergkirche, housing Haydn's tomb.
- Domkirche, late Gothic former military church, began in 1460.
- Franziskanerkirche (Franciscan church), Built in 1629, it contains the crypt of the Esterházy family.
- Jewish synagogue.
Castles and palaces
- Schloss Esterházy and Schlosspark, the Esterházy castle and park.
- Gloriette the former Esterházy hunting lodge.
- Haydn mausoleum
- Rathaus (City Hall)
- Pulverturm (lit. "Powder tower")
- Haydnmuseum , a museum dedicated to Franz Josef Haydn, who lived in the building between 1766 and 1778.
- Landesmuseum (regional museum).
- Österreichisches Jüdisches Museum (Austrian Jewish Museum).
- Diözesanmuseum (museum of the local Roman Catholic diocese).
- Feuerwehrmuseum (fire department museum).
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Eisenstadt on Wikivoyage.