0 hotels in this place
Vuno is a village in Coastal Albania, located a few kilometres north to the town of Himarë.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Himare
- Canyon de Gjipe - Beautiful walk into the canyon with possibilities for climbing and swimming.
- Vuno village - Go to through the village, to the top and enjoy the view at sunset
- Shkolla - The area around Shkolla has some nice old buildings typical for rural Albania
Popular events in Himare in the near future
Vuno is a small village in a mountainside near the ocean. It has about 80 inhabitants all year round which increases to about 500 in the summertime. There are no school here anymore, so the youngsters have to go elsewhere for education.
- Beach - Spend time at the marvellous beaches, even partying there at night.
- Kayak - Rent some simple two seat kayaks at the beach.
- Paddleboating - Can be rented at the beach
- Hike - To the mountain behind the village.
- Mix with the locals - If you're god at playing cards and talk Albanian, this should be no problem.
Other than this, it is a great place to wander about this pure area, encountering stocks of various domestic animals.
There are two small restaurants/cafés/shops in the village.
Beers can be bought at the two restaurants mentioned in the "Eat"-section. Jal beach, 5 km from Vuno, has a few clubs and bars where you can find drinks and some decent and quite posh parties from time to time.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Vuno on Wikivoyage.