39 hotels in this place
Providenciales is one of the Turks and Caicos Islands, in the Caribbean.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Providenciales
- Beaches. More than half the coastline of Providenciales is beach, covered in soft sand. Some beaches have sharp shells. Keep well clear of the path of any boats, as reckless boat operators have killed travellers. Free, all beaches are public..
Popular events in Providenciales in the near future
- Conch Festival, Three Queen's Bar (Blue Hills). The Annual Conch Festival is a great day out in November. The popular beach-side event attracts tourists and locals alike to celebrate the islands’ most famous delicacy, historical icon, and number one export. The main event will take place on Saturday afternoon (November 24th) in the charming Blue Hills area of Providenciales, outside of Three Queen’s Bar & Restaurant.
Excursions and Water sports
- Provo Golf Club: Play golf on Turks and Caicos' only 18 Hole Championship Course: host of the 1999 and 2009 Caribbean Amateur Golf Championship.
- Dive Provo: Friendly and helpful staff will take you diving at the best reefs in the exotic waters of Providenciales. An ocean filled with colorful fish and live coral reef is an awaiting adventure.
- Nautique Sports: Rent a boat for a full (or half) day and spend it wakeboarding, skiing, and tubing. Picnic on exclusive private beaches and snorkel with some of the world’s most beautiful fish and coral. 
- Provo Ponies: Thinking of taking a stroll down Long Bay Beach? Why not do it while trotting along the shore line with Provo Ponies. Call in advance for a reservation. 
- Caicos Conch Farm: Check out these shelled sea creatures. Learn about the life cycle of the conch and meet Sally and Jerry, trained adult conchs. Call to book a reservation. Open for tours during the winter months. [(649) 946-5643]
- Kite Provo: Try something new and exciting. Come kite board on Long Bay beach. Lessons are needed in order to understand wind conditions, learn about equipment, and avoid trees! Certified instructors are available upon reservation. 
- Silver Deep: At Silver Deep, you can choose to sail on one of their fifteen vessels. There is a variety of excursions and fishing adventures, which cater to everyone’s desires. The captains at Silver Deep are some of the best. They know where the best fishing locations are, and they are very eager to entertain. 
- SNUBA- Underwater Adventures: Safe and fun for the whole family. No experience needed. Enjoy the world below (approximately 20 ft) while not having the hassle of carrying heavy scuba equipment.
- Anacaona at Grace Bay Club: A very quaint formal dining location. With an open dining area that overlooks the ocean, Grace Bay Club hosts an incredibly delicious experience. With connection to the longest Infinity bar in the world, Grace Bay Club has it all. Grab a drink at one of the most beautiful bars and dine with the best.
- Jimmy's Dive Bar & Grill: A great place to grab a drink and eat a very inexpensive, delicious meal. Jimmy’s has a great environment, a strong rum punch, but the service is usually slow. As the menu says, do not dine there if you are late for your flight.
- Coco Bistro: The ambiance is superb. Outside seating surrounded by twinkling lights and canopy palm trees. The fish is freshly cooked, and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to visit this restaurant for a romantic dinner.
- The Grill at Grace Bay Club: Unlike Anacaona, Grace Bay Club’s formal dining area, The Grill is a more informal, inexpensive eating area. With the ability to sit outside under umbrella’s overlooking the ocean, or sitting under a roof while still outside, the Grill offers a wide selection of food and an experience you don’t want to miss.
- Tiki Hut Cabana Bar and Grill: Casual and laid back dining is located at Turtle Cove Marina, just 10 minutes from the heart of Grace Bay. This grill has great food for a good price. Try the daily fish, while enjoying a Turks Head beer. Wednesday night they serve $12 chicken/ribs.
- Yoshis Japanese Restaurant: Yoshis has indoor and outdoor dinning. The sushi is very fresh and the staff is very friendly. They have a wide selection on the menu. It is recommended to make a reservation.
- Calico Jack's: Fabulous home cooking, and live music on Friday nights. Calico Jack's is now open for lunch.
- Danny Bouy's Irish Pub and Restaurant: Happy Hour is M-F 4-7PM. Shoot a game on free pool on Thursday night and be sure to try the infamous Shepherds Pie. This restaurant features imported beers.
- The Bagatelle at the Ganzevoort: Posh restaurant with a great ambiance. Delicious fresh cooked food but pricey. Dress code is upscale.
- Bella Luna Ristorante: Italian aromas fill the air. One of the best italian restaurants on the island. Indoor and outdoor terrace seating.
- Restaurant at Amanyara: Gourmet cuisine with an al a carte menu.
- Lemon Cafe: Lemon Café serves fresh, flavorful upscale-casual Mediterranean dishes prepared from the finest ingredients using as much local produce as possible in their creation. Lemon Cafe 
- Martha's Kitchen, Three Queens Bar (Blue Hills). Best authentic TCI food on Provo. Great location to chill out.
Try these tasty colorful alcoholic beverages
- Flaming Provo: This flaming drink is a must have! Served at the Infinity Bar at Grace Bay Club.
- Infinity Martini: Grace Bay Club's signature drink. Made with Hypnotic, Malibu, and pineapple juice.
- Rum Punch: An island favorite, made with Captain Morgan, Crème De Banana, Myers, Orange, and Pineapple Lime Juice
- Turks Head Beer: Signature island beer.
- Flaming Bob Marley: Divide a tall shot glass into thirds, fill the lowest third with grenadine syrup, the middle third with creme de menthe, and float the 151 in the top third. Light the 151 on fire, and drink through a straw.
- Three Queen's Bar, Blue Hills. Chill out at Dick's Bar on North Side Blue Hills.
Home of the Annual Conch Festival in November.
Providenciales is very residental with only one casino and nightclub on the island. Enjoy your night life at a bar with the locals or listening to the soothing sounds of the island during various live music nights.
- Casablanca Casino: Within walking distance from Grace Bay Club. Casablanca is the only operating casino in Provo. Complimentary drinks are served while you are playing.
- Club Pillows: The only nightclub on the island.
- Calico Jack's: Great outdoor restaurant/bar. Live music and outdoor seating.
- Danny Buoys: Smokey atmosphere, but a great place to shoot a game of pool, grab a drink, dance to some music, or just socialize.
- Infinity Bar: Located at Grace Bay Club, enjoy a cocktail and snack while staring into the sunset.
- Music Venues: Listen to island beats of reggae, rock, and blues preformed by local groups. Performances usually take place every week, but Friday is traditionally the biggest night for music on the island. Speak to a concierge member to find out which hotels and local restaurants are having live music on specific nights.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Providenciales on Wikivoyage.