19 hotels in this place
Soufriere is the former capital of Saint Lucia.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Soufriere
- A "drive-in" volcanic crater with hot sulfur springs.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens
- Morne Cabouril Estate - a working plantation which gives tours
- Anse Chastanet - Along a coastal and hilly route out of town to the north, (though not on the main highway), this leads to a quiet beach. The beach is public although there is a hotel there.
- Pitons - These geological features can be climbed, but it is recommended to leave early and travel with a guide.
- Pitons waterfall - Below the trailhead for the Pitons is this waterfall fed by volcanic waters.
Many rum shacks offer some cooking as well. It is best to ask around as different places will have different dishes available daily based on availability. There is a short stretch of restaurants along the waterfront just to the West of the town square. As well many of the more expensive hotels and resorts allow access to their restaurants.
There are many rum shacks around town. Most are welcoming to visitors.
There are many local goods produced, though it is relatively rare for people to approach you. Many of the "local" necklaces are actually produced in China. It is worth to look in some of the tourist shops to see what is available and not produced locally.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Soufriere on Wikivoyage.