5 hotels in this place
Marigot Bay is a city in the country of Saint Lucia.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Marigot Bay
-Fantastic views of the bay from the mountain side.
-The boats in the marina. There are usually a few yachts of famous people around.
About Marigot Bay
If you are coming for the beaches, be prepared for something else. The roads are curvy and steep. You have to drive on the left side of the road. However, it is fun for the adventurous.
Visit Castries market.
- The Black diamond falls has a garden and water fall. This is where a scene in "Superman" was filmed.
- The drive through volcano is a great sight. There is a sulfur mud bath that is good for the skin. View the hot bubbling sulfur mud pits.
- Experience the best view in Saint Lucia from the Ladera hotel. Stop in for a drink or grab a bite at the restaurant.
- The Mineral Springs - just south of Soufriere, these hot springs are one of the main attractions on the island. There is a pool that the hot water runs through, so make sure to take your swimming trunks and go for a dip!
Take a sail boat ride down to the Pitons. Snorkel along the way. http://www.sailsaintlucia.com/
Find a private beach by asking the locals for a good beach to go to. Be prepared to walk down a winding road.
Stop on the side of the road and take pictures of the fantastic view.
- Chateau Mygo House of Seafood.
- Hurricane Hole.
- Doolittles. Has free water taxi to beach and bar if you at least buy a drink
- Rainforest Hideaway. Excellent food. A little pricey. Try the Rainforest Punch, it is a great drink. Free water taxi.
Get you groceries before you get to Marigot Bay. Try the Super J's in Castries next to the market.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Marigot Bay on Wikivoyage.