15 hotels in this place
Rincón The Town of Beautiful Sunsets is a town located in the Porta del Sol region of Puerto Rico, and is southwest of Aguadilla. Rincón, well known for its world-class surfing beaches was site of the World Surfing Championship in 1968. The community is composed of local Puerto Ricans, international surfers, Americans and other nationalities who come to surf the legendary waves. Locals are friendly to tourists, but it can be helpful to be able to exchange some words in Spanish.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Rincon
- Desecheo Island National Wildlife Refuge. Desecheo Island, 14 miles from the coast, is not open to visitors; however, diving, snorkeling and fishing around the island is allowed.
- Rincón Lighthouse Park / El Faro Lighthouse, Route 4413, just off Route 413, ☎ +1 787 823-2244, fax: +1 787 823-3240. Erratic hours; sign on door says 'usually open at 10:30'. Recreation site with a beautiful view of the Desecheo Island National Wildlife Refuge on Mona Passage. The park has a gift shop and a snack bar.
- Rincón Nuclear Plant. Unusual dome shaped building that is currently being converted into a museum.
- Rincón Town Square.
- Whale watching. Usually December-March, February being the peak season. While impossible to predict what time whales will show up, usually before 10AM and evenings are the best time. The Rincón Lighthouse is a great place to whale watch.
- Santa Rosa de Lima Church, physical location: in the town square, ☎ 7878232650, fax: 7878232650. The church opens and closes at different times throughout the year. Please call for hours.. Santa Rosa de Lima is a Catholic Church which is over 100 years old. Mass is held in the Church daily. The artwork in the Church is beautiful. A notable piece to see is the statue of Jesus lying in state. free..
- Boarding House Surf School (Boarding House Surf School), ☎ 787-823-4191. located in Barrio Puntas 75.00 and up.
- Katarina Sail Charters, Black Eagle Marina, ☎ +1 787-823-7245, e-mail: email@example.com. Day Sails: 10:30AM-1:30PM; Evening Sails: 4:30PM-After sunset. Day sails includes snorkeling, whale watching and lunch, and evening sails include whale watching and free drinks. Day Sails: $60/30 (Adults/Children under 12); Evening Sails: $50/25 (Adults/Children under 12).
- Moon Dog Fishing Charters, ☎ +1 787-823-3059, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fishing charters.
- Rincón Skate Town, Calle Nueve Carr. 115 km 5.2, ☎ +1 787-823-2897. M-F: 11AM-9PM; Sa-Su & Holidays: 9AM-9PM.
- Surf Camp / Surf School, Carr. 115 km 8.2, ☎ +1 787-448-0968. M-F:; url=. Learn to Surf!
- Taino Divers, Black Eagle Marina, ☎ +1 787-823-6429, e-mail: email@example.com. Daily 9AM-9PM. Diving and snorkeling, whale watching tours and fishing.
- Almirante Beach
- Córcega Beach
- Los Almendros Beach
- Punta Higüero Beach
- Rincón Public Beach
- Sandy Beach
- Dogman's Beach
- Domes Beach
- Indicator Beach
- Maria's Beach
- Spanish Wall Beach
- Steps Beach - Show up mid-morning to early afternoon for the best place to surf or watch surfers. Named "Steps" for the set of concrete stairs a few feet in the water.
- Tres Palmas
- Antojo's, Road 115 Km 11.2, Pueblo, Rincon, ☎ +1 787-823-4377. 10:30am-10:00pm, closed Tuesday. Delicious & affordable local food.
- Brasas Grill & Pelican Grill, Road 115 km 5.8 (Rincón Beach Resort), ☎ +1 787-589-9000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Brasas Grill offers steaks and seafood, and Pelican Grill serves lighter food.
- Das Alpen Cafe (German-Italian Restaurant), Rincon Plaza South (close to central square), ☎ 787-233-8009. 5pm-10pm. German / Italian restaurant. Authentic Southern German / Northern Italian cuisine and beers. Try their Sauerbraten or Rouladen. $15-20.
- EL Bambino Italian Restaurant, ☎ +1 787-823-3744. Italian and Puerto Rican dishes.
- El Fogon De La Curva Restaurant (Oceanview), Hwy 115 (The curve going into Rincon), ☎ 787 826-0096. 10:00am-11:00pm. Offers traditional Puerto Rican dishes, lechon, fresh daily fish specials, beers and homemade infused rum. Now open Sushi & Martini Den, with fresh sushi and selection of martinis. Attached Fresh Fish market.
- El Pequeno Guavate Restaurant, Carr. 414, Km 4.5. Traditional Puerto Rican fare including mofongo, lechon, arroz gandules, yucca and appetizers.
- Harbor Restaurant, ☎ 787-823-0547. located right on the beach at Sunset Village. Fresh local fish and lobster mixed with Caribbean Creole cuisine.
- Horned Dorset Primavera, ☎ +1 787-823-4030.
- KaPlash. For empanadillas.
- La Ana de Cofresi Restaurant, ☎ +1 787-823-2450.
- Rincón Nativo, Carr. 115 Km 10.4 (Behind the Sports Complex), ☎ 787-823-4922, e-mail: email@example.com. Su-Th: 5PM-1AM; F-Sa: 5PM-3AM.
- Rincón Tropical Restaurant, ☎ +1 787-823-2017. Closed Tuesday. Creole dishes.
- Rock Bottom Grill, ☎ +1 787-823-3756. Daily: 10AM-?.
- Royal Palm Cafe.
- Lucky 13 BBQ, Road 155 (Corner of 115 and Calle 14. Great food and inexpensive. Southern Style food. Lunches 5-6.
- Tamboo Seaside Grill, Road 413, Km. 4, Sandy Beach Road, ☎ +1 787-823-8550, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Beautiful location directly on the beach. Late evening dance scene.
- The English Rose, Bo. Ensenada,(Pineapple Hill), ☎ 787-589-9000. Highly regarded as the best breakfast in Rincon. A must‐do while in Rincon.
- The Lazy Parrot Restaurant, Carr. 413 Km 4.1, ☎ 787-823-5654, fax: +1 787-823-0224, e-mail: email@example.com. Some of Rincon's favorite restaurants are right here at The Lazy Parrot - whether you're looking for a romantic dinner at our tropical dining pavilion or a quick snack or tropical drink at our Rum Shack Poolside. Visit www.LazyParrot.com see website menu.
- The Paradise Restaurant. Comida criolla breakfast and lunch.
- Tropical Gourmet, Hwy 115,(next to Bonet Liquors). Authentic Puerto Rican fare in a casual atmosphere. Try the mofongo!
- Shipwreck Bar and Grill, Carr. 413,(Black Eagle Marina), ☎ 787-823-6429. Nightly seafood special fresh of the boat, large salads, burgers, pastas, steaks. Try the tuna tamari salad or Nana’s 7‐Hour meat sauce.
- Church's Chicken
- Burger King
- Rincon Grocery Delivery (Rincon Puerto Rico Services), Carr 414, ☎ 787-632-2889. Personal grocery shopping and delivery services in Rincon.
In addition to these, several hotels also have bars.
- Banana Dang Coffee (Banana Dang Coffee Bar), Carr. 413 Km 4.1 Puntas, Rincon (2 doors next to the Lazy Parrot Inn on Rt. 413 Km 4.1), ☎ 1+ 787-823-0963. 7am-4pm (Closed Tuesday). Banana Dang Coffee is a neighborhood coffeebar serving specialty coffee from Puerto Rico and healthy banana smoothies. Wi-Fi and computers too. $2 - $5.
- Calypso, Road 4413 Bo. Puntas Maria's Beach, ☎ +1 787-823-3762, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily: 11AM-?.
- Sandy Beach Inn, Road 413, Km 4.3. Great ocean views and friendly atmosphere.
Or, if you prefer, you can have alcohol delivered to you:
- Bonet Liquor Store & Delivery, Plaza Bonet, ☎ +1 787-823-3504, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Rum Shack Poolside at The Lazy Parrot, ☎ 787-823-5654. Serves lighter meals and snacks next to the pool during high season. Special theme nights feature Reggae Night, Surfing Slideshows, travelling art shows and more. During low season when The Lazy Parrot Restaurant is closed, they incorporate items from both menus
There are shops along the street of the town center and state-road 413. Rincón is also near Aguadilla which is home to various shopping malls. There are also several surf shops in Rincón.
- EV Hair Salon, Carr.429 Km2.7, ☎ +1 787-431-3288, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. CALL For Appointment. Professional Salon for Men & Women's Hair cuts blow outs, color tint, high lights, up dos,pedicures, manicures.
- Mango Beach Shop, 413 Puntas, Rincon (Next to the Tamboo), ☎ 1+787-823-2100. 9am-6pm. Mango Beach Shop: Sea glass jewelry, t-shirts, bathings suits and much tropical crafts.
- Parrotphernalia & More Gift Shop, Carr. 413 Km 4.1 (Lazy Parrot Inn), ☎ +1 787-823-5654, e-mail: email@example.com. Gift shop with typical souvenirs, along with work by local artisans, including sea glass jewelry, photographs, and other unusual pieces.
- Rincon Sports Massage, Carr 413 KM 5.6 (half a mile north of the Lazy Parrot), ☎ 787-431-4216. 7-5. Rincon Sports Massage is a professional therapeutic & sports massage practice. Neuromuscular, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic & Sports Massage techniques are used to minimize pain & discomforts - as well as to maximize sports & life performance. Couples & Out Call available 75.00.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Rincón on Wikivoyage.