4 hotels in this place
Isabela is a city on the northern coast of Puerto Rico.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Isabela
- Bewitched Well "Pozo Brujo" - Is a freshwater well.
- Cacique Rock "Monumento al Indio" - An art work honoring Puerto Rican taino heritage and Chief Cacique Mabodomaca.
- Guajataca Forest - Natural Spot that consists of 46 hiking trails, an observation tower, camping and karst areas.
- Guajataca Tunnel - Built in 1911 for sugarcane trains, this tunnel is located at the beautiful Guajataca Beach.
- Isabela City Hall "Alcaldia" - Built in 1922.
- Jacinto's Well "Pozo de Jacinto" - Water site of rough waves. The tale of Jacinto is that when you ask it for a cow the water would get extremely rough
- San Antonio de Padua Cathedral
- San Antonio de la Tuna Ruins - Ruins of the original location of Isabela back in 1725.
- Eclipse Restaurant & Bar, Carr.4466 km 1.9, ☎ 787-872-9554.
- El Pescador, Rt 4466, Villa Pesquera, ☎ 787-872-1343.
- Luna Marina, Carr.4466 km5.2, ☎ 787-830-3455.
- Mi Casita Tropical, Carr.4466 km2.5, ☎ 787-872-5510.
- Ocean Front Restaurant, Carr.4466, ☎ 787-872-3339.
- Olas y Arena, Parador Villas del Mar Hau, Box 510, ☎ 787-872-2045.
Isabela complements the region's commercial activity. It has an strategically located commercial center on Interstate PR-2.
- Plaza Isabela
There are also stores along the highway and in the downtown area.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Isabela (Puerto Rico) on Wikivoyage.