2 hotels in this place
Aguadilla Garden of the Atlantic is a city in the Porta del Sol region of Puerto Rico.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Aguada
- Aguadilla City Hall "Alcaldia" - Originally built in 1918. Reconstructed after the 1918 earthquake.
- Banyan Treehouse "Casa del Arbol" - Wooden House around a Banyan tree. Any of its parts touch the tree.
- Campanitas de Cristal Fountain
- San Carlos Barromeo Cathedral
- Christopher Columbus Monument - This monument was built to commemorate Columbus' entrance to Puerto Rico through Aguadilla Bay. It consists of a cross originally made of marble. It also had to be rebuilt after the earthquake.
- El Crashboat - A beautiful beach with white sand and crystal waters along with a ship wreck at the far corner of the beach.
- El Merendero - A beautiful view of Aguadilla Bay and site of beautiful sunsets.
- El Parterre Jose de Jesus Esteves "Ojo de Agua" - Historic plaza where a natural spring and former source of water for Spanish soldiers is located.
- Fisherman's Monument
- Jardin del Atlántico Square - A beautiful square with fountains and gathering spot of local merchants
- Old Sugar Pier -
- Parque Colón - A public park with an enormous tree house, fountain, swings, playgrounds, street vendors, and a typical Puerto Rican atmosphere. It is located across the street from the beach were the first Spanish ships landed in Puerto Rico and the park is were Christopher Columbus and the Taino were said to have first met.
- Paseo Miguel Garcia Mendez
- Punta Borinquen Lighthouse - Built by the United States Armed Forces in 1920 to substitute the one built by Spain and destroyed by the earthquake.
- Punta Borinquen Lighthouse Ruins - Site of the old lighthouse built by Spain in 1889 and site of beautiful pictures.
- Rafael Hernández Monument - A monument honoring world-famous composer Rafael Hernandez-Marin.
- Rafael Hernandez Square - This is the Main Square.
- Tribunal Supremo (Old Courthouse)
- Wilderness Beach - A beautiful beach with amazing cliffs. It was once part of the Ramey Military base. Here you can see the old Spanish ruins. And its secluded location is great to escape the crowds. (This beach is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles on rainy days.)
- Youth Fountain Juan Ponce de León Park
- Aguadilla Bowling Center - A bowling alley that features 18 computerized lanes, with a bar, cafeteria, and games-room. It is located off Interstate PR-2, at Plaza Victoria.
- Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena - The only ice skating facility in the Caribbean.
- Aguadilla Skating Park - Is a skateboarding facility located in Downtown Aguadilla.
- Caribbean Cinemas 6 - Aguadilla Mall
- Cristobal Colón Park - Family Park with kiosks, a boardwalk with a beautiful view of the city, playground, and a beach.
- Las Cascadas (The Waterfalls) Water Park - Many water attractions. Among them the Crazy River, Wave Pool, and lots of slides. It is the largest water park in the Caribbean.
- Pro Bowl Recreation Center - A bowling alley featuring 8 computerized lanes, with a cafeteria and games-room. It is in Ramey Village.
- Punta Borinquen Golf Course - Is an 18 hole golf course, originally built for President Eisenhower.
- Ramey Skating Park - Is the only concrete skateboarding facility in Puerto Rico located in Ramey Village (former Military Base).
- Zazones Creole Cuisine Restaurant/Lounge - Is the only restaurant in Puerto Rico that servers authentic creole dishes and to top, has a touch screen bar top. (2066.5 Avenida Pedro Albizu Campos
- Amanda's Restaurant.
- Boca Loca (Across from Novecento).
- Chris Restaurant.
- Cocina Creativa, Carr.110 km 9.8, Aguadilla, ☎ 787-890-1861.
- Dario’s Gourmet Restaurant.
- El Contrabando.
- El Pomodoro Restaurant.
- Faro Suites Bar & Grill.
- Golden Crown.
- Molina's Restaurant, Carr. #2 Km. 117.6 Bo. Ceiba Baja, ☎ (787) 882-1487. Cozy atmosphere, good service. Extensive wine list.
- Mr. Mofongo Restaurant.
- Molina Restaurant, Carr.2 km.17.6, Aguadilla.
- Novecento Italian Bistro, Calle Agustan Stahl #61, Aguadilla, ☎ 787-882-7475.
- One Ten Thai, Road 110 Outside Gate 5, Ramey Base, ☎ 787-890-0113. Wednesday-Sunday, 5pm-10pm. A small restaurant with a large client base, started out as an experimental take out from a private residence on weekends. The popularity grew and so did the concept. We serve mostly thai and southeast asian food, with lots of veggies, fresh herbs and vibrant flavors.
- Restaurant Verde Luz.
- Rosalinda’s Restaurant.
- Santiago's Pizzaria.
- Ta-Buren Restaurant.
- Tasca de Guillo.
- The Garden Restaurant.
- Tres Amigos (IHP Hotel El Faro, PO Box 5148, Aguadilla), ☎ 787-882-8000.
- Woodhaven Restaurant & Grill.
- Zazones Creole Cuisine Restaurant/Lounge (Is the only restaurant in Puerto Rico that serves authentic creole dishes and to top, has a touch screen bar top.) ((2066.5 Avenida Pedro Albizu Campos Suite 6)), ☎ (787) 997-2000, e-mail: email@example.com. Mon-Sun 11 am - 11 pm.
There are numorous bars and clubs all over the area.
Black & White Lounge: 110 street, outside the Gate 5 of the Ramey Base.
Aguadilla is the commercial district of the region. It has four strategically located commercial centers along Interstate PR-2.
- Aguadilla Mall
- Aguadilla Shopping Center
- Plaza Ferram
- Plaza Victoria
There are also stores along the highway, in the downtown area, and along State-Road 107 including Plaza Borinquen.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Aguadilla on Wikivoyage.