9 hotels in this place
Quepos is a small town in Costa Rica near the Manuel Antonio National Park.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Popular events in Quepos in the near future
- Quepos Fish Adventure com (Leaving out of the Quepos Dock), ☎ 2777-4341. daily. Go catch a Pacific Sailfish or Marlin! Tours available everyday and you can rent the whole boat or split trips with others. American Captain, top of the line gear. BBQ pit.
- H2O Adventures, Este de Iglesia Catolica, ☎ 2777-4092. Rafting and Sea Kayaking trips
- Sailfish Quepos, on the beach, ☎ 8-381-8493. daily. Nice charter company with excellent service fishing in one of the top five fisheries in the world from 600.
- Oceans Unlimited (On the road leaving Quepos heading towards Manuel Antonio), ☎ 2777-3171. PADI Gold Palm Dive center offering snorkeling and Scuba diving trips. Local and Offshore trips available.
- Dominical Surf Adventures, Dominical, Costa Rica (in front of Catholic Church), ☎ (011-506) 2787-0431. 8AM to 5PM. Exclusive tours in the area of Quepos and Dominical. We offer pick up from Quepos and take our customers to very uncrowded and pristine places near the area. Doing great adventures as of rafting, surfing and kayaking in the ocean and mangroves, lots of fun and very safe trips.
If you find the bus station, wander in the market attached and find a place that says "Cevichera." This place sells "ceviche," a typical local dish consisting of raw, diced fish in a lime juice broth. It's cheap and tastes delicious.
- Aqua Azul, Great mix of typical and american plates. Good prices and chilled atmosphere. Amazing views at sunset.
- La Cantina, Great Kabobs and steaks all done over an open grill.
- Sunspot Bar & Grill, After Quepos on Main Road to Manuel Antonio Park (Turn right at Cafe Milagro and follow signs), ☎ +506-2777-0442. 11AM to 10PM. One of Manuel Antonio's few award winning restaurants, Sunspot Bar & Grill offers International and Local Specialities prepared on the grill. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients, Sunspot and it's adults only ambience is the perfect choice for fabulous sunset views or that special Romantic Escape! $5 & up.
- El Mirador Restaurant, ☎ +506 2777 2777, e-mail: email@example.com. Fusion Cuisine prepared by top-class chefs. Guest chef series with chefs from around the world. Within walking distance of Manuel Antonio. Ocean view. Located right next to a pool. Serving Breakfast and Dinner. from US$12-$30.
- Playitas Restaurant, ☎ +506 2777 2777, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located on the secluded Playitas Beach. Within walking distance of Manuel Antonio. Poolside service. Serving lunch. from US$7-15.
- Bistro Restaurant & Pizzeria (Byblos Bistro Pizzeria), Main Road to Manuel Antonio Park (3 Kilometers on Left after Quepos), ☎ ]506-2777-0411. 6:30AM-10PM. Bistro Restaurant offers Italian and International Specialties in a casually elegant poolside atmosphere. An excellent location for monkey sightings, it is known for the best brick oven pizza in town. Take out orders gladly accepted. $3 & up.
- Soda Sanchez is a great place to eat breakfast. It's across from the Widemouth Frog Backpacker's Hostel. Cheap prices, friendly people. Also serving lunch and dinner.
- El Gran Escape serves up some wonderful dishes, but prices rise steeply.
- Escalofrio, Downtown Quepos. Wonderful brick oven pizzas and homemade gelatos makes this great night spot.
Some bars have ladies nights and drink specials.
- Barba Roja has ladies night on Saturdays.
- Wacky Wanda's has cold drinks and air conditioning.
- Pescadores bar has cold drinks and an open atmosphere. Five TV's and nearly every NFL game.
- Dos Locos is very popular downtown and may have live music, but not always great music.
- Sargento Garcia's is usually jumpin' and is a tourist favorite.
- Billfish Sportsbar & Grill (Byblos Sportsbar), Main Road to Manuel Antonio Park (3 Kilometers from Quepos on Left), ☎ +506-2777-0411. 6PM to Midnight. Billfish Sportsbar & Grill is a place for watching International Sports on their large screen TVs. Offering the usual Sportsbar fare, as well as dinner specialties fresh off the grill, its the perfect casual nightspot. Located next to the Byblos Casino. Monday night is Ladies Night $3 & up.
- Bambu Jam (Klaus Thalau), Carreterra Ma-Antonno, ☎ 27773369. 7AM till late. International cuisine, moderate price. There will be live music Tu and F (no charge).
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Quepos on Wikivoyage.