1 hotels in this place
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Popular events in San Ignacio in the near future
About San Ignacio
San Ignacio is one of the more tourist-friendly towns in Belize, with a variety of restaurants keeping longer hours than in many other towns. There are a wide variety of restaurants, and many have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
Check out the Best of Cayo webpage for the best restaurants by category! Best of Cayo website
- Ko Ox Han-Nah: From the lamb quesodillas to the lamb curry to the omlettes, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are all covered here. They raise almost all of their own animals at their farm. Located at 5 Burns avenue, one block from downtown. Ko Ox Han-nah website
- Hodes Place: Great for kids of all ages! Everything under the sun can be found here. Video games, air hockey, pool tables, playground(in a small orchard), jukebox, and a small casino too. Try the burritos, they are big and cheap. Located next to Macaw park, one block from the market. Hodes website
- South Indian Restaurant: Try their ginger lime juice, it'll have you wanting a pitcher of it. This little hidden treasure is well worth seeking out for very tasty dishes including fish or chicken curries and several vegetarian options - their simosas are what they are known for, and must be tried. Located in the Plaza Del Rio mall, which is a 5 minute walk from downtown. Their menu can be found at: Menu
- Mr Greedy's Pizzeria: Best pizza in town, and a great burger too. Greedy's has been completely redesigned; they've added a great bar, giving the place a much more open look and feel. They have an excellent menu, with plenty of great appetizers - try the onion rings; they are the best in the country. They offer free highspeed wi-fi for customers, Located on Burns Ave.
- Maxim's: Maxim's Chinese Restaurant, one of the best chinese restaurants in San Ignacio, located about 2 blocks from downtown on Bullet Tree road, Menu including: Delicious Fried Chicken(what they are known for) ranging from $5 and above, fried rice, chao-mein, chop-suey, kun-pao, and etc.
- Vivian's: Vivian's Coffee and Ice Cream shop is great. Their coffee smoothies are always great to cool one off. Good ice cream too. All the local students go there, which is a good sign. Located on Joseph Andrews Drive, 3 blocks from downtown, next to Sacred Heart College, and across the street from Mom's Place. Vivian's website
- Mincho's: Mincho's is the fast food place of San Ignacio. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. They have all the Belizean fast food: tacos, burritos, salbutes, panades, and garnaches. They have the best fresh juice in San Ignacio, and it's only $1 per glass. Located on Burns Ave, downtown. Mincho's website
Check out the Best of Cayo webpage for the best nightclubs by category! Best of Cayo Nightlife
- Cappello's Up the Hill Bar and Grill: Best bar and restaurant in Cayo! Cappello's easily has 100 different drinks, and some of the best appetizers around. You can hang out under the steel palapas, enjoy the great view, and listen to mellow music like reggae, or hang out inside for more local music. Their happy hour goes from opening until 7:00pm every day! Located next to Cayo Twist, near the Cahal Pech hill. Cappello's on Facebook
- Meluchi's Taverna & The Grave Yard Lounge: Want to eat AND party with a grave yard experience? enjoy great drinks and good Belizean food? Meluchi's is the place. They do special events almost every weekend, including drink specials and either dj's or live music. Located on Joseph Andrews drive, in front of sacred heart college. The only place in town with the personal beer tower. Meluchi's on Facebook
- Club Rehab: Great club to start off at or end up at since they are usually open from 4PM until after 2AM. They usually play great music, and you can request songs most of the time too. Great happy hour from 4 to 7 when they offer half priced drinks. Thirsty Thursdays at Rehab is happy hour all day. They are located across the street from the casino.
- Mr. Greedy's Pizzeria and Bar: Greedy's has been completely redesigned; they've added a great bar, giving the place a much more open look and feel. Their happy hour runs from 3 to 6. They have an excellent menu, with plenty of great appetizers - try the onion rings; they are the best in the country. They offer free highspeed wi-fi for customers, Located on Burns Ave.
- Remo's Roadhouse: Many of the ex-pats start at Remo's because of the great conversation and stories provided by the owner - he can tell you stories that even locals don't know. The Roadhouse Grill is top notch too: try the hot dogs or buffalo wings there while watching a game! Located in Bullet Tree Falls, just 3 miles from downtown - the first building on the right as you enter Bullet Tree Falls.Roadhouse website
Best of Cayo Shopping page
- Belize Gifts: Located in the JNC mall. They have a huge selection of great gifts and souvenirs.
- Back to My Roots: Located on Burns Avenue across from the JNC mall. Back to My Roots website
- Indita Maya: Located in the Venus Hotel bottom floor.
- Tropicool Gift Shop: Located on Burns Avenue next to Pacz Tours. Tropicool giftshop
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article San Ignacio (Belize) on Wikivoyage.