14 hotels in this place
Hastings is a seaside town in East Sussex, in the South East of England.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Hastings
- Hastings Castle - also Pevensey Castle, the first castle to be built in England after the Norman conquest. More at the website: .
- The Pier.
- The Hastings Country Park - 660 acres of woodland glens, and cliffs falling within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty .
- The Stade - in the old town, the home of Europe's largest beach-launched fishing fleet, as well as the historic net huts.
- Smugglers Adventure - a set of caves (St Clements Caves) in the hills above the town
- Underwater World - an aquarium
- Burton St Leonards - Elegant regency town and park designed in 1828 by James Burton
- Alexandra Park - 109 Acre Grade II listed Victorian park including lakes and landscaped gardens
- St Mary in the Castle - Grade II listed Georgian church located beneath the castle in the regency square - pelham crescent. The space is now used as a gallery, theatre and performance venue
- Hastings from the cliffs - a view of Hastings up on the cliffs, travelled to on the cliff railways.
- Jerwood Gallery – a contemporary (but controversial) art gallery on The Stade.