15 hotels in this place
Noord is in the northern part of the Caribbean island of Aruba.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Noord
- The Roman Catholic Church, Santa Ana  was built in 1776, and represented the most important religious meeting location after the Alto Vista Chapel. Santa Ana was rebuilt in 1831, 1886 and 1916. The church alter is solid oak, hand carved and built in neo-gothic style.
- The beach at Noord is relaxing and peaceful.
- The Chidren's Carnival Parade in Noord  takes place every year, normally around February and starting in the early afternoon.
- Aruba Adventures offers land and ocean activities in Noord including sailing, snorkeling and party boats.
- Rancho La Ponerosa is a ranch with quality horses and trails. Princess Cruise Line awarded Rancho La Ponderosa Tour of the Season in 2008 and 2009.
- Grocery shops can be found on Noord Road.
- Old Cunucu House Restaurant serves local foods in a real countryside cottage.
- Soenchi's Aruban Cuisine, JE Irausquin Blvd 348, Noord, Aruba. Excellent authentic Aruban food. $52.50.
- Cafe De Pijp is an Irish pub with Karaoke sports, darts and cable television.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Noord on Wikivoyage.