24 hotels in this place
Saint John's is the capital city of Antigua and Barbuda. It is on the island of Antigua.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in St. John's
Popular events in St. John's in the near future
About St. John's
- Bagel Café, 246 Duckworth St, ☎ +1 709 739-4470. One of the best breakfasts available in St. John's.
- Bamboo Garden Duckworth Street. Excellent service, great dim-sum style dumplings, noodle soups and crazy cheap!
- Ches's Fish and Chips 4 locations: 9 Freshwater Rd., 655 Topsail Rd., 8 Highland Dr., 29-33 Commonwealth Ave
- Hava Java lunch for $6-9.
- International Flavors, 4 Quidi Vidi Road. Simple Pakistani Cuisine, fantastic flavors and value!
- Leo's Fish and Chips Freshwater Rd. (Mount Pearl). Famous and a Newfoundland visit must.
- Magic Wok good traditional or Canadian-style Chinese food
- The Rocket, 272 Water St. Coffee, baked goods, soups, sandwiches.
- The Sprout, 364 Duckworth Street, ☎ +1 709 579-5485. Vegetarian
- Pi, ☎ +1 709 726-2000. 10 King's Rd, - gourmet pizza and pasta
- Fog City Avalon Mall, Kenmount Road, +1 709 726-4949
- The Celtic Hearth Water Street, traditional Irish pub and restaurant. Open 24 hours.
- The Pepper Mill, 178 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 726-7585.
- Pasta Plus, 223 Duckworth Street. 1 709 739-6676, and Avalon Mall +1 709 722-6006
- India Gate, 286 Duckworth Street, ☎ +1 709 753-6006. The best Indian food
- Zapata's 10 Bates Hill, +1 709 576-6399 - Mexican food
- Bianca's, 171 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 726-9016.
- Aqua, 310 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 576-2782.
- The Cellar, 189 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 579-8900.
- Blue on Water Restaurant & Hotel 319 Water Street, +1 709 754-2583
- Raymond's, 95 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 579-5800.
- The Gypsy Tea Room restaurant and cocktail bar - 317 Water Street +1 709 739-4766
- Oppidan Sheraton Hotel, +1 709 726-4980
- Magnum & Stein's 284 Duckworth Street
- Basho Japanese fusion, chic minimalist decor - 283 Duckworth Street
- George Street, in the heart of downtown, is a prime location for nightlife as it boasts the most bars per square foot in North America.
- Water Street, the oldest street in North America, also contains several pubs, usually of a more relaxing atmosphere.
- Duke of Duckworth. Cozy English style pub with excellent food and good beer
St. John's has two modern shopping centers. The Avalon Mall, the largest shopping center in Newfoundland, has 140 stores and is on Kenmount Road. The Village Shopping Center is in the West End on Topsail Road. St. John's also have several big box centers; Stavanger Drive in the east end; Kelsey Drive (off Kenmount Road); and Pearlgate located in the suburb of Mount Pearl.
Downtown St. John's boasts a wide array of shops and boutiques, most notably Water Street. Everything from unique souvenirs to designer clothing.
Along with Quebec, Newfoundland is the only province in Canada where cold beer can be purchased in convenience stores.
- Sobeys, 8 Merrymeeting Road, ☎ +1 709 726-2242. MO-SA 8:00 am-10:00 pm; SU 10:00 am-6:00 pm. Groceries
- Living Planet T-Shirts, 197 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 754-9300. Locally designed and printed t-shirts.
- Byron's For Men.
- Couture Studio, 174 Water Street, ☎ +1 709 739-8868. Designer Asian clothing.
- Twisted Sisters Boutik, 175 Water Street. Locally made clothing and accessories by Canadian designers.
- The Travel Bug - travel accessories
- Attica - upscale furniture store
- Hempware - Newfoundland's only hemp product specialty store
- The Dog House - très chic pet boutique
- The Downhomer Shoppe - local souvenirs and literature.
- Home - on Water Street
- Bowring's - a Newfoundland institution, and the home-base of a now-national chain, Bowring's of Newfoundland. Housewares and decor.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article St. John's on Wikivoyage.