24 hotels in this place
Saint John's is the capital city of Antigua and Barbuda. It is on the island of Antigua.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in St. John's
- Carnival - annual festival from late July to early August.
- Cricket - Antigua's big sport. Played at the Recreation Ground, matches are accompanied by calypso music and mass dancing!
Popular events in St. John's in the near future
About St. John's
- Sample local cuisine and drinks.
- Mingle with the locals and don't be afraid to ask directions.
- See the island attractions.
- Gamble if you're into that.
- Go to one of the many clubs and I mean Many!
- Enjoy your trip!
See this topic under "Antigua".
- 1000 Flowers - good clothes store
- Clothes many clothing stores exist.
- Electronics such as cameras.
- Memorabilia like T-shirts, ornaments etc. from the vendors.
- Local cuisine.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Saint John's on Wikivoyage.