124 hotels in this place
Gurgaon is a suburban city of Delhi, just across the state line in Haryana.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Gurgaon
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is about 15 km from Gurgaon. You can spot a variety of migratory birds around a natural lake. Park is open during winters from October to February.
Sohna lake is about 10 km from Gurgaon. It is best to visit after rainfall and during winters.
- Damdama Lake (1 hour drive away)
- Sheetla Mata Mandir (Ahead of Sector 14)
- Leisure Valley Park (Near IFFCO Chowk)
Gurgaon has the typical north Indian climate, almost the same as that of Delhi: expect cold, foggy winters, drenching monsoons and scorching hot, dusty summers. Winter runs from early November till mid-February; usually January is the coldest month. In winters, temperatures may even drop to 2 degree Celsius. In March and April the temperature is pleasant. The summer starts in May and goes till July, with temperatures exceeding 40 deg C at times. The heat is broken by the monsoon in mid-July, which pours rain until mid-September.
- PVR - Sahara Mall (2 Screens), Metropolitian Malls (9 Screens), Ambience Mall (9 Screens). Tickets would cost you around Rs.140 on weekdays and around Rs.175 on weekends. Good thing is that there are lot of late shows - the last show starts almost at 12 midnight!
- DT Cinemas - DT City Centre and Mega Mall. Tickets would cost you around Rs.150 on weekdays and as much as Rs. 200 on a big opening on weekends. Late shows too - last show starts around 11PM!
- Wet and wild resort - About 15 km away on the Jaipur highway, lookout for turn to left before Manesar. Chill down your summer heat, water games and sports are great fun. Don't forget to take you swim wear. Very affordable outing.
- Devi Art Foundation, Plot 39, Sector 44, Gurgaon 122002 (Behind Epicentre (Apparel House)). 11AM.- 7.00PM. The Devi Art Foundation is one of the first not-for-profit spaces dedicated to showcasing contemporary art from the Indian Subcontinent. It is envisioned as a space that will enable wider audiences to interact with cutting edge and experimental art works. The current exhibition, 'Where in the World' takes a look at the effects of globalization on contemporary Indian art and has 65 art-works by over 20 Indian artists. The Foundation is open to the public on all days except Monday, from 11AM - 7PM The exhibition is on until 3rd May, '09. Free entry.
- Kingdom of Dreams, behind leisure valley ,sec 29. cultural gully through which you can see every famous place located in India and Indian culture. It is currently showing Zangoora, a musical story of a prince and Jhumroo, a musical comedy.Prices range from Rs. 1500 till Rs. 6000. 500 n 700.
Most of Gurgaon's nightlife spots are tucked away — where else? — on the top floors of malls.
- TGI Friday's. Metropolitan Mall, MG Road. Yes, it's just like every other TGI Friday's on the planet, but this is still a favorite way to start off an evening. Food is decent but expensive, so most stick to happy hour beers. Open noon to midnight.
- Chinese and Thai Cafe, on the 1st floor of JMD plaza, opposite Sahara Mall. The destination for all you lovers of Rock Music. The best place in town for some head banging!
- Komachi, 3rd floor, MGF Plaza mall, MG-Road, IFFCO-chowk, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, ☎ +91 124-4261193. The Chefs there are hand picked and flown all the way from Japan to produce a very authentic, and fine japanese cuisine serving a wide range of japanese delicacies and drinks. Komachi is one of the highest rated Japanese restaurant in the guidebook which makes it the ideal place to eat, relax, and enjoy a evening or a lunch.
Shopping malls abound in Gurgaon, mostly along the central thoroughfare of Mehrauli-Gurgaon (MG) Road. The best way to get there is via private mini-buses from Gurgaon Bus-stand near Jain Temple and say "Mall". A one-way ticket costs Rs.5.
- DLF Grand Mall. Land Mark the book store
- DLF Mega Mall.
- DT City Centre. MG Road. Pharmacy, Pizza Hut, Ruby Tuesdays, cineplex.
- Gold Souk. Specializes in high-end jewelry.
- MGF Metropolitan. MG Road. One of the largest and most popular malls, anchored by a large PVR cineplex (9 Screens). Food court on the 3rd floor and a good selection of upscale restaurants.
- MGF Plaza. MG Road (near NH-8). Devoted to furniture and home decoration, but there are some good restaurants on the top floor.
- MGF Mega City. MG Road (near NH-8).
- Sahara Mall. MG Road. Features a perennially packed two-level Big Bazaar supermarket. Awesome pubs and restaurants on the top floor which are open till quite late.
- Galaxy Mall. National Highway 8, hotel plus mall for ethnic items.
- Ambience Mall Gurgaon, National Highway - 8, Near Toll Plaza. The biggest mall in town, host of premium stores like DebenHams and an enormous food court.
- ILD Trade Centre , on Sohna Road, Sector 47, near Uniworld Gardens, hosts a number of restaurants like Bikanervala, KFC, Vaango, Dominos Pizza, Pizza Vito, RedKiwi (a general store), a pharmacy store and has some stationary and sports shops.
- Raheja Mall, located on Sohna Road,Sector 47 ,near ILD Trade Centre is a new mall which opened in 2012. It has Bata (a shoe shop), SRS Value Bazaar, electronic shops and some other stores.
- Haldiram's. Sahara Mall GF/1F, MG Road,also at kherki Daula on NH-8. The local mega-outlet of the famous manufacturer of Indian sweets, but the emphasis here is on the fast food, especially their versions of Delhi chaat. Try the Raj Kachori, a crispy bowl filled with stuffing, yoghurt and spicy chutneys. All chaat are under Rs.50, or you can get a full daily thali for Rs.128. Vegetarian.
- Kwality, DT City Centre 2F, MG Road. Tandooris, biryani, chaat and Indo-Chinese semi-fast food at semi-cheap prices. Most meals under Rs.100.
- Om Sweets, Sector 14 and Sector 31 markets ,they also have outlets in sector-4 market, sector 23 market and sector 57's hongkong bazaar . Famous for sweets like dodha ,rasmalai, rasgulla etc. Gol gappa , jalebi ,kulfi and paneer tikka are some of the favourites . Indian cuisine is good, only vegetarian food is available .
- Bikanerwala, Near Leisure Valley and in ILD Trade Centre, Great ambience and assortment of indian dishes like chole bhature , lassi , kulfi , dosa, chinese food, pizza . Indian cuisine is good, only vegetarian food is available. Try their Alphonso ice-cream in summers - a very exotically-packed ice-cream inside a mango!
- Saleem's, DLF Phase - 4, Super Mart - 1. Specialists in tandooris, kebabs and Mughlai dishes. They have outlets in C.R. Park and Kailash Colony markets in Delhi also.
The MGF Metropolitan mall has a decent air-con food court on the 3rd floor, where you can get a pretty good feed for around Rs. 100.
- Deez, ☎ +91-124-4066660. MGF Metropolitan 3F, MG Road. Mouth-meltingly soft chicken, mutton and veg biryanis. The "medium" size pot (Rs.249) will easily feed three. Free delivery for orders over Rs.125.
- Khaaja Chowk!, MGF Plaza 3F, MG Road (near NH-8). Simultaneously retro and modern, you can choose to dine at glass tables or inside a pimped-out autorickshaw. The speciality here is Indian street food, and the Great Indian Chaat Platter (Rs.130) is worthy of the name. Veg and non-veg options, lunch sets around Rs.150, in the evening around Rs.200/head.
- Wow! Italia, MGF Metropolitan 3F, MG Road, tel. +91-124-4018551. Decent pasta and excellent pizza made in a wood-fired oven. Around Rs.200/300 for most 8"/13" pizzas (less for veg, more for seafood or ham). Free delivery for orders over Rs.200.
- Italiano, DLF Phase II,Nathupur.Decent pasta and pizzas though very limited Vegetarian options. Meals around Rs.800-1000 for 2 people with a round of beer.
- Sahib Sindh Sultan, Ambience Mall. Amazing North Indian food with an ambience of a train. Meals around Rs700-1000 for 2 people. Alcoholic drinks available
"Hi LANKA - Tasty Sri Lankan Food, one and only in Gurgaon. 140. Sect 31, HUDA Market, Nr Modern Mart, Opp. Uniworld City, Contact 9999.700.811 or 126.96.36.1996
- Baujee ka Dhaba, MGF Metropolitan 3F, MG Road. A branch of the famous restaurant in Delhi's Hauz Khas, this serves up glorious North-West Frontier food (kebabs, biryani etc) in over-the-top traditional surroundings, all heavy copper plates, tribal fabrics and plastic garlic hanging from the ceiling. Even if you have lentils coming out your ears, don't miss their dhaba dal. Rs. 300.
- China Club, Lobby Level, Tower C, Global Business Park, MG Road, ☎ +91-124-2566000. Fancy Chinese restaurant with waiters in bowties and round tables, serving up actual Chinese food (as opposed to the Chindian variety) for a premium price. Try the Szechuan double-cooked pork. Rs. 500.
- Chor Bizarre. MGF Metropolitan FC 1-5, MG Road. The local branch of the acclaimed chain, serving up Kashmiri food in eclectic surrounding like a chor bazaar (thieves market). The buffet is laid out inside an old car! Figure on Rs. 300 for a full meal.
- Grover's, SCO 28 Sector 31. Cool icecream parlour.
- K2, MGF Plaza 3F, MG Road, tel. +91-124-4379151. The two K's stand for "Korea" and "Karaoke", the mainstays of this hip red-and-black Korean-run restaurant-lounge. Catering largely to Delhi's small Korean expat community, the food is authentic (they even have beef!) and fairly reasonably priced. Rs. 300-500.
- Nazaare Pind De, SCO 28 Sector 31. Punjabi fine dining.
- The Odyssey Restaurant & Nightclub. 3rd Floor, Sahara Mall, Gurgaon, MG Road., 0124-4048031/32/33. One of the most famous and classiest restaurants in India. Multi cuisine; Indian, Iranian, Chinese, Continental and Thai. Chefs were flown in from Iran and Thailand to make the food more authentic. Try their Chelo kebabs and Dahi kebabs. Their desserts are also to die for!
- Oz, ☎ +91-124-5019528. MGF Plaza 3F R-02, MG Road. Stylish Middle Eastern/Mediterranean restaurant, oddly located on the top floor of a quiet furniture mall. The menu covers Arabic and Italian favorites, with fairly decent mezze (plate for two Rs.400) and a select of grills and pastas. Bar-lounge with DJ for drinks afterward. Rs. 400.
- YourPlate, D-2,1st Floor ,South City-II (D Block Mkt) (above HDFC Bank), ☎ +91-8800300041. Chinese restaurant which serves mouthwatering authentic Pan Asian Cuisine and excellent delivery service. Rs 299.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Gurgaon on Wikivoyage.