0 hotels in this place
Springbok is a town in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. It is the biggest city in the region and business centre of the Namaqualand.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Springbok
- City's museum
- Blue mine - the first commercial copper mine of South Africa, which started operations in 1852. Mining for diamonds and other gems started in recent times.
Popular events in Springbok in the near future
Start your tour through Springbok in the city centre, which is situated around a hill called Klipkoppie. Here was an English fortress, burned down during the Anglo-Boer war by a troop of general Jan Smuts. After a short walk along Monument Street, you will reach the museum in an old synagogue. A bit further on is the entrance to the Blue Mine.
- Springbok Lodge & Restaurant, corner of Voortrekker and Keerom Road. A meeting point for travellers and locals to have a bite to eat.
- Nando's, Cnr. vander Stel &b Hospital Str (across Police Station), ☎ 027-7181454. Till 10pm. Taste the unique flavours of Nando's Flame Grill Meals. Power point available.
- Nando's, Cnr. Vander Stel & Hospital Str. (Across Police Station), ☎ 027-7181454. Till 10pm. Taste the unique flavours of Nando's Flame Grill Meals. Power point available
- Nando's, Cnr. vander Stel &b Hospital Str (across Police Station), ☎ 027-7181454. Taste the unique flavours of Nando's Flame Grill meals
In Melkboskuil is an old store selling antique furniture.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Springbok on Wikivoyage.