4 hotels in this place
Sun City is often called the South African Las Vegas. It is a resort with casino, golf estate and a theme park.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Sun City
- The Palace of the Lost City and the surrounding garden. It really is impressive.
- There are spectacular elephant sculptures inside the Palace of the Lost City hotel, both in the restaurant and especially the courtyard that leads towards the Valley of the Waves.
Popular events in Sun City in the near future
About Sun City
- Play golf at one of the two famous golf courses, the Gary Player Country Club or the Sun City golf course.
- Swim in the valley of the waves. Some of the best water rides / slides in South Africa.
- Try your luck with any of the 852 slot machines and 38 gaming tables on Sun City's casino
- Watch a movie at their cinema
- Eat at one of their restaurants
- See a concert at the Sun City Superbowl
- Zip 2000 (Also known as a ZipSlide, ZipWire, FlyingFoxes or Foefie Slide), Sun City Welcome Centre, ☎ +27 14 557-1544, e-mail: email@example.com. Tue to Sun, 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM. At 2km this is the longest zipslide in the world. During the slide you will reach speeds up to 140km/h. Departures are from the Welcome Centre. R295 per person.
There are many franchised food outlets.
- If you're gambling, drinks are on the house.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Sun City (South Africa) on Wikivoyage.