15 hotels in this place
Hazyview is a town in South Africa's Mpumalanga province, a few kilometres outside the Kruger National Park.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Hazyview
- Kruger National Park
- Blyde River Canyon
- Pilgrim's Rest
- Gods Window
- The Three Rondavels.
Popular events in Hazyview in the near future
- Perry's Bridge Reptile Park, Perry's Bridge Tourist Centre (Located in the Perry's Bridge Centre, on the Cnr of the R40 (Hazyview Main Rd) and R536 (Rd to Sabie)), ☎ +27 13 7377680, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 10 - 5, 7 days a week. Your chance to get up close and personal with some of South Africa and the world's most venomous snakes, as well as large constrictors, crocodilians, lizards, tortoises and frogs.
- Balloons Over Africa, ☎ +27 013 737-6950, fax: +27 013 737-6951, e-mail: email@example.com. Hot Air Balloon Flights in the Sabie River Valley
- Thompsons Indaba Safaris, ☎ +27 (0)13 737-7115, fax: +27 (0)13 737-7403, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Half day or full day Safaris to Kruger Park.
There are loads of restaurants and 'snack' bars: In town
- Rissington Inn, Main Road R40 1km south of town, ☎ +27 (0)13 737-7700, e-mail: email@example.com. A la carte open all day
- Perry's Bridge Trading Post, Perry's Bridge, ☎ +27 (0)13 737-6664, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Coffee, Pancakes and breakfasts
- Digby's, Perry's Bridge, Mani & Sabie Roads, ☎ +27 (0)13 737-6957.
- Papas Pizza at Perry's Bridge.
A little further out - all on the Sabie Road between 5 and 20 km from town:
- Ant and Elephant
- Gecko Lodge
- Windmill Wine shop - for lunch
- Hippo Hollow Restaurant (Hippo Hollow Country Estate Restaurant), R40, ☎ +27 (0)13 737 7752. A la carte restaurant with a superb selection of South African wines.
- The Windmill Wineshop - wonderful selection of wine and good food.
- The Brewery (at Perrys Bridge) - a great pub, good food and they brew their own beer
- Stuck in the Mud - a very 'homely' local pub run by a couple from U.K. - No longer exists but is being
replaced by Summerfields Kitchen
- Tanks - a nice little military styled pub on the road from Sabie to Hazyview, but closer to Hazyview.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Hazyview on Wikivoyage.