7 hotels in this place
Dullstroom is in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Popular events in Dullstroom in the near future
- Fishing. Trout fishing is the main attraction.
- Dullstroom Bird of Prey and Rehabilitation Centre, Just off the R540, 9km outside Dullstroom towards Lydenburg, ☎ +27 (0)13 254-0777, fax: +27 (0)13 254-0765, e-mail: email@example.com. Flying displays at 10:30AM and 2:30PM daily.
- Mountain Bike Trails, Dullstroom.
- Arts and Crafts @icreate
- Bergen Cheese factory - Tonteldoos
- A variety of retail shops have opened over the past 10 years offering anything from country gifts, clothing, candles, art, weaving, books, antiques, Christmas goodies, homemade sweets and of course a large range of fly-fishing tackle.
Many tourist shops have opened in recent years, including Harry's Pancakes.
- Wild about Whisky, ☎ +27 (0)13 254-0066, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Dullstroom on Wikivoyage.