6 hotels in this place
Tetouan is a city in Mediterranean Morocco.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Tetouan
- The Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Unlike any other Moroccan Medina, Tetouan offers a unique perspective on the multicultural history of northern Morocco and, because of it's relatively small size, it offers visitors a chance to explore without getting hopelessly lost. There are three distinct sections of the Medina, the Andalusian, the Jewish, and the Berber sections, though the untrained eye might have trouble distinguishing between the three. Be sure to hire a guide and you'll enjoy the medina that much more.
- Mohammed V Ave. A pedestrian only road in the center. Filled with people in the evenings, after the day's heat has passed. Mohammed V is filled with dozens of cafes, teleboutiques, restaurants, tourist shops, and street vendors. Further down the street you'll find a used book sellers, offering books in a wide variety of languages, and then the king's palace.
Popular events in Tetouan in the near future
Tetouan enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild winters. The average summer temperature is 35 degrees Celsius, while the average winter temperature is a wholly comfortable 22 degrees Celsius.
The city boasts an amazing amount of annual sunshine.
There is an old Kasbah on the top of the hill overlooking the town, with a good view of the mountains if you have a few hours to kill.
- Restaurant Restinga
- Ali Baba
- El Reducto
- Pannini, 5-6 Ave Mohammed Ben Aboud. Small shop offering sandwiches made to order. Pick your fillings: meats, veggies, sauces, etc. Baguette sandwiches start at 13 dh (unless you get a small), and paninis are about 20 dh. 13-20 dh for a sandwich.
- Blanco Riad, 25 rue Zawiya Kadiria, ☎ 0539704202. Nice restaurant located inside hotel, but open to non-guests. Offers 3-course menu of delicious local foods for 160 dh. Need to order in advance, so stop by or call at least 30 minutes ahead of time. 160 dh for 3 course menu.
- Dallas, 11 Rue Youssef Ben Tachfine. Small teashop/patisserie with lots of sweets and baked goods on offer. Brownies for 5 dh; croissants 2 dh; pot of (very sweet) tea 8 dh. Small, somewhat dark seating area in the back, filled with both women and men.
Za3Za3 is one of the most locally famous juices. It's a kind of milk-shake with avocado, banana, apple, some almonds, and some other ingredients.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Tétouan on Wikivoyage.