4 hotels in this place
Djibouti is the capital city of Djibouti and has a population of around 400,000.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Djibouti
- Beaches on the eastern shore.
Popular events in Djibouti in the near future
The city was founded in 1888 and was designated the capital of French Somaliland three years later. The city has some beaches along its eastern shore.
- Aden Bay Casino, ☎ +253-356549. Open Fri-Wed 6PM-4AM, Thu 6PM-5AM. This casino in the Sheraton Hotel sports 40 poker machines, black jack, poker and roulette tables.
Melting Pot is a fusion cuisine restaurant located in Heron not far from the port. On the menu, camel meat, sushi, sashimi, fish, lobster, crab, and best steaks in Djibouti. Cold beers, fresh mojitos. Nice atmosphere with outdoor and indoor setting. Organizing events like all you can eat sushi night, welcoming big groups. For more information check Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +253 21350399 Taxi From Camp Lemonier 1000fdj in the day in the night 2000 fdj
- La Mer Rouge Restaurant, Ambouli, Nelson Mandela (walking distance from camp lemonier). 11-23. La Mer Rouge is the seafood restaurant in Djibouti.
With a great location, walking distance from Camp Lemonier and not far from airport and BA188. Nice outdoor and indoor settings. On the menu live crabs, lobsters, fresh fish, clams and many treasure from the Red Sea. Choose you fish and have it cooked in a traditional Yemenite clay oven, on acacia wood. Try a surf and turf, or a grilled calamari. Check the menu on the website http://lamerrougedj.com Email at lamerrougedj.com Call at +253 21340005 4$up.
- Club Hermes. Underground club, low key. Good security at the door. 1,000 Djiboutian francs per beer.
- Sham's. Decent DJ, small dance floor. 1,000 Djiboutian francs/beer and 1,500 Djiboutian francs for mixed drinks.
- Club Menelik. Inside the Menelik Hotel, security is good here. Drinks are 1,000 Djiboutian francs/beer & 1,500 Djiboutian francs/mixed drink. The music here ranges widely, but often times consists of '90's to current hip-hop & R&B.
- La Mer Rouge, Ambouli (near airport), ☎ +253 340005. For genuine seafood lovers, a new restaurant specialized in seafood: crab, fresh fish (snapper, king fish, shark, grouper, etc.), live lobster, clams and mussels. 10.
- La Galette. La Galette. Wonderful Underground Club... 1,000 Franc Beers, 1,500 Franc Mixed Drinks and 1,000 Francs for sheesha (hookah).
- La Oasis. Nice place with a second, smaller bar upstairs.
- Le Maries. Nice place with a dancefloor in the front alongside a bar. In the back are a bunch of couches where all the Sheesha smoking takes place (again, 1,000 francs to participate).
- Golden Club. This place could hold a special place in your heart... 1,000 Franc Beers, Pool for 500 Francs and a dancefloor. The best sheesha in Djibouti here also (of course, for 1,000 francs). No trip is complete without stopping in there.
- La Mer Rouge Restaurant, ambouli (near camp lemonier, airoport), ☎ +25321350299. 11-23. LLa Mer Rouge is the seafood restaurant in Djibouti.
With a great location, walking distance from Camp Lemonier and not far from airport and BA188. Nice outdoor and indoor settings. On the menu live crabs, lobsters, fresh fish, clams and other food from the Red Sea. Choose you fish and have it cooked in a traditional Yemenite clay oven on acacia wood. Try a surf and turf, or a grilled calamari. Website http://www.lamerrougedj.com Email at lamerrougedj.com Call at +253 21340005 4$up.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Djibouti (city) on Wikivoyage.