5 hotels in this place
Francistown is a city in the Northeast region of Botswana, near the border with Zimbabwe.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Popular events in Francistown in the near future
- Barbara's Bistro (at the Sport Club), ☎ 241 3737.
- Calabash Coffee Shop (on the corner of Baines and St Patrick), ☎ 240 3360.
- Nando's Chicken. The Chicken at Nando's is excellent with Caribbean flavors.
- Spur Restaurant. Spur has decent burgers and steaks.
Prices are comparable to the U.S.
- The "Hype" store and "Game" are similar to a Sam's Club or Cosco and Wal-Mart.
- Pick & Pay and Shoprite are a Supermarket.
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Francistown on Wikivoyage.