2 hotels in this place
Constantine is a city in Northeast Algeria.
No rooms are available for given criteria.
Filter the result
- 5 star hotel
- 4 star hotel
- 3 star hotel
- 2 star hotel
- 1 star hotel
- over 100 hotels
- 50-100 hotels
- 20-50 hotels
- 5-20 hotels
- below 5 hotels
Points of Interest
- Business object
- Civic property
- Golf course
- Green space
- Historic site
- Interesting place
- Sports facility
Points of Interest in Constantine
The city is framed by a deep ravine and has a dramatic appearance. The city is very picturesque with a number of bridges and a viaduct crossing the ravine.
- The city center bridge's this city are very famous for 7 bridges especially the Gantaret El Hibal bridge which is the 2ª highest suspended bridge in the world it's a perfect place to do a bungee jump.
- Gustave Mercier Museum (displays of ancient and modern art)
- Ben-Badis Mosque
- the Casbah
- Emir Abdel Kader University & Mosque
- Soumma Mausoleum, at Khroub
- the Palace of Ahmed Bey
- ruins of the Antonian Roman aqueduct
In the nearby are the Roman city of Tiddis and the megalithic monuments and burial grounds at Djebel Mazala Salluste.
- Emir Abd Elkader Mosque & University the monument located in city center.
Popular events in Constantine in the near future
- Chewa. It's a variety of barbecue.
- Local Pizza.
- Tea with ment.
- Leben. kind of heavy milk looks like liquied yugort
This article is based on Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike 3.0 Licensed text from the article Constantine on Wikivoyage.